Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rory Bates medium clonmel - please read admin warning post #307

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lolo2011

Patsprat wrote: »
    omg your luckly to get that its so exciting alright , but just listen carefully and quiz like mad afterwards the only thing he says to much and you cant interrupt only with a yes and a no ,
    hes great and it does happen

Brill, this kind of thing fascinates teh life out of me so will be interesting to see what he says. I was with carol byrne in jan and she was correct on all the past stuff and dead relatives, right down to names but none of the future stuff came right, but no harm done, was still an interesting way to spend a saturday morning! I havent been to many tarot card readers so am dieing to see what he can say

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

lolo2011 wrote: »
    Brill, this kind of thing fascinates teh life out of me so will be interesting to see what he says. I was with carol byrne in jan and she was correct on all the past stuff and dead relatives, right down to names but none of the future stuff came right, but no harm done, was still an interesting way to spend a saturday morning! I havent been to many tarot card readers so am dieing to see what he can say
    Yeah he is spot on with past and future.
    some times hard to follow as he moves on fast, you will be engrossed .
    hes a nice young lad to I wasn't expecting that
    do post and let us know when you have sorted your head out with all the information

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

take no notice of that person foolish talk he never saw him, we move on to the important chats

"pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!" :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

lolo2011 wrote: »

So how did you get on with Rory .? Would love to hear ,

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

Hi all.

It seems Rory has a great reputation. I am interested in finding out when my relatives are going to die and how so i can plan for their funerals in advance.

Would Rory be able to give me specific dates and times for this? Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I don't normally make public announcements regarding posters I've banned, but seeing as this forum seems to rely heavily on personal recommendations I think it's only fair to let everyone know that there has been a concerted effort on this thread to promote Rory Bates. A single person, or a number of people working together have been posting actively on this thread for some time praising this guy and keeping the thread active. He might genuinely be good at what he does, he might not, and I don't know if this person or persons are directly connected to him, but in my experience good businesses generally don't need people sock-puppeting for them. So I would suggest that people take comments by any or all of the following with a very large pinch of salt before they part with their hard earned cash:

D.Campbell
    James DD
    lindabell
    Patsprat
    siomon23

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lolo2011

After reading the mods warning there im nearly afraid to post this :-) i have been to see many many tarot readers and mediums etc, and founf him to be better then most. Having said that, i dont put any weight in any future "predictions" - time will only tell about that sort of stuff, but would i recommend him? yes happily with the caviat that these things are in my mind just for fun and would not in any way base life decisions on what is essentially a deck of cards

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cat303

Hi there I am new to tis boards.ie.looking to get a physic reading. Looking to get rory bates number.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 juliepops

Cat303 wrote: »
    Hi there I am new to tis boards.ie.looking to get a physic reading. Looking to get rory bates number.
    Cheers
    deise08 wrote: »
    Hi all.
    I haven't been to him, but i would like to go to him.
    I remember reading this thread prob last year and kept meaning to post but kept forgetting.
    When i saw it here again i said i must ask.
    Would somebody be willing to pm me his number please?
    Thanks in advance.
    yes will pm you there

Could someone please pm me Rory Bates no ? Thanks :)!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 juliepops

Could someone please pm me the no. for Rory Bates? Thanks :)!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Smooth Wind

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    Hi all.. I've got a number!! <snip> :) I emailed the clinic, and this is the number they sent me.

Can anyone please pm me Rory Bate's number??

• Registered Users Posts: 44 gagonmine

Can someone please PM me his number, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DouglasGunner

Can someone please PM his number please

• Registered Users Posts: 2 toneil01

gagonmine wrote: »
    Can someone please PM me his number, cheers

Did you get his phone number? I went to him around 9 years ago and thought he was excellant, I would love to go again but dnt have his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 breedaskiss

I have been to see rory bates twice and found him fantastic eachreading. Nearly all his future predictions came about. Am now hoping to go for another reading but don't have his new number..would anybody have it??

A friend of mine got in contact with him, he's not doing readings anymore!! Going to see a guy in Waterford on Thursday. Will let ye know how I get on with him

• Registered Users Posts: 2 breedaskiss

That's so disappointing. .can't believe he has finished doing readings. My personal experience with him was really positive.. let me know how you get on in Waterford. .

Yeah there was a friend of mine telling me about him, so we went looking for his number, she got hold of him and he said he'd stopped for whatever reason. I'm sure it's quite lucrative for them.
    Will see how this lad is today.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Who are you going to see in Waterford? I'm on the lookout for someone knew

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Q7385

Hi, does anyone know if Rory bates is still doing readings? If so does anyone have a contact number for him that they could send me, as the directory link isn't working. Thanks

• Advertisement

Don’t waste your money, he was the greatest heap of dicky I ever experienced in my life
    Q7385 wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know if Rory bates is still doing readings? If so does anyone have a contact number for him that they could send me, as the directory link isn't working. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Jenosul

Q7385 wrote: »

I would love this info too. If anyone could please pass it on to me also.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DeeDori

Hey,

Does anyone know how to get in contact with Rory Bates, in Clonmel?

I'm trying with no luck 😔

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 asdfghjkl12

Hi can someone please send me they number

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lady41

Did you have any luck getting in touch with Rory Bates yet?

I too am badly looking for a reading

kind Regards

andrea

Advertisement