Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adebayor flirts with 'sexy' Milan

• 05-05-2009 9:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

From www.channel4.com
    Arsenal striking star Emmanuel Adebayor has again flirted with Milan despite his contract extension with the Gunners.

The Togolese international was close to signing for the Rossoneri last summer, but he opted to sign a new deal at the Emirates Stadium.

Adebayor is now tied to Arsenal until 2012, but that hasn't stopped him stressing his admiration for Milan and he recently compared the Diavolo's affections to those of American singer Beyonce Knowles.

“I often speak to Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani on the phone because he is very good at French as his wife is from Morocco,” Adebayor explained in Tuttosport.

“Galliani may not be as sexy as Beyonce, but Milan are. They have won the Champions League on seven occasions whereas Arsenal have never won it.

“Last year I was very close to signing for the Rossoneri, but then I renewed my Arsenal contract until 2012.

“For now I just want to finish the season on a high, but then we will see. My agent Stephane Courbis is in London with his Italian associate Vincenzo Morabito and they are always working day and night.”

For anything less than €20million I'd consider him, for €15million I'd take arm and all.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

He'd do very well in the Italian league but I don't understand why any established player would want to leave the PL for Serie A right now. Was he a Milan fan as a kid? Or is it simply a case of Milan offering more money than Arsenal's wage structure allows?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

PiE wrote: »
    He'd do very well in the Italian league but I don't understand why any established player would want to leave the PL for Serie A right now. Was he a Milan fan as a kid? Or is it simply a case of Milan offering more money than Arsenal's wage structure allows?

Maybe it's as he says, Milan are Milan...

Lots of players would join Milan over Arsenal and I'm sure with flamini and Senderos talking to him and telling him about Carleto etc he'd be more than tempted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Footballers talk an awful load of sh!te, don't they??!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

tbf

Advertisement