Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incoming call error - Hearing your own voice played back to you

• 05-05-2009 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else had this problem? Recently, I've been getting a load of calls where all I can hear is my own voice being played back to me when I talk. It only seems to happen when I get called by someone on Meteor, but I can't be sure of this. In case it matters, my phone is an iPhone 3G.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Try turning down the volume. Also you might get better feedback from the apple forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1176

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

I don't think it's a handset issue as it has only started happening recently. I just mentioned the handset in case all the other people who noticed this happened to have iPhones as well.

Also, even though it sounds like it, it's not an audio feedback issue so turning down the volume won't help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭davehey79

having the same problem myself. Im on meteor but its N95 8gb im using. Think its a Meteor fault. Very annoying to say the least

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

I'm with meteor, sometimes when i call 02 number, this happens, can be a real pain in the.... think its a network thing, they say they can hear me..

Advertisement