Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History of Film-EXAM

Options
  • 05-05-2009 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hows it going folks,

I know theres a fairly strong representation of History students here so i wonder if you can help me.

Any idea what the format of the history of film exam is and also what is potentially coming up. There's no past papers and typically nothing on blackboard, as you would expect.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Assuming you mean course code HIS20430, there appears to be one past exam paper on SIS. Log in, go to "Information for Students", "Past Examination Papers", select the course from the list or enter the course code. (When I try to access it, I get a 404 error, but maybe that's because I'm not on that course.)

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭DaveyGem

the reason it cant be accesed is because thats the exam thats coming up, that happens with every subject

Advertisement