Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ip problem

Options
  • 05-05-2009 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭

hey

Ive got 2 different internet connection's in my house... booth with the same provider's...

On one i can log into boards and the other I can't :confused:.
    It was working fine yesterday but today its changed... :(

and i gotta use the other connection which is a bit difficult ?

Is it my side or the boards side ?

Blocked my Ip :confused:

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

No, the only IPs that are blocked tend to be from a completely different part of the world. We're very slow to block any Irish IPs. I'd imagine it's something at your end. Are you using different PCs or browsers with each connection?

Can you copy the error message you're getting as well? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

No, the only IPs that are blocked tend to be from a completely different part of the world. We're very slow to block any Irish IPs. I'd imagine it's something at your end. Are you using different PCs or browsers with each connection?

Can you copy the error message you're getting as well? Thanks.

Thanks for your reply :cool:

yeah man il do that now..

Im useing the same pc but swoping connections!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

hey thanks so much for the speedy reply but it turns out it was this end :)

Advertisement