Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsenal v Manchester United (Champions League Semi-Final)

Options
  • 05-05-2009 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking of putting something on this.

Looking at the referee, it's Roberto Rosetti. According to this website he is not afraid to dish out cards, with his "cards per game" in this season's Champions League standing at 8.1, and his yellow card average in his domestic league this season is 5.08 against last season's 5.15.

I can see this match getting dirty if things aren't going Arsenal or Man U's way.

Look at Betfair, assuming there won't be more than 9pts worth of cards, you can't lose if you stick 100 on < 5pts @ 5.5 and 100 on 6 - 8pts @ 3.15.

What do you think of this bet?

EDIT: Ah, didn't realise betfair use 20pts for yellow and 50pts for red, thought it was 10pts for yellow and 25pts for red, so I wouldn't bet using my guide above, but I still think it'll be a high points game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭SD1990

Dont know if id rely on yellow cards in this one. Dont know if il go near this one at all. in my opinion it has draw written all over it but you never know with these 2.

Nice bet on all 4 teams to score in the cl matches this week around 2.2/1.

maybe a correct score better on 1-1 and 2-1 arsenal...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

vidic first goal 29/1 on betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭G_H

imho i think the best bet for tonight is to lay

ive layed the draw for 50 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

A draw is likely though!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭paddyb125

I've layed Arsenal and backed 0-1 @ 9.4 on Betfair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

Its a tough one to call alright. I think 1-1 could be a good bet. I was thinking about going for arsenal half time/man utd full time or vice versa. Probably gonna stear clear though to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭G_H

looks like im 50 euro richer :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Yay, won 100 squid on this. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

congrats lads, glad i didnt bet as i wud never have predicted that match to be like it was. Barca at 13/8 could be worth a bet, i fully expect them to go through

Advertisement