Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Wine Tastings Leeside

Options
  • 05-05-2009 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

I moved to Cork recently and I am missing all the wine tastings I used to go to in Dublin. Here are two that are on in the real capital during May.

This Thursday, Curious Wines is showcasing its portfolio of "recession-busting" wines in the Ambassador Hotel. 7:30pm

http://www.curiouswines.ie/blog/2009/04/wine-tasting-thursday-7th-may-curious-recession-busters/

On May 21st, also a Thursday, From Vineyards Direct is having its Cork launch in the city gaol. This event if free but you need to contact them for an invitation. See www.fromvineyardsdirect.ie for further details and contact them through their website.
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement