Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comms

Options
  • 05-05-2009 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

hey were can i get a walkie talkie and an earpeice for a reasonable price?

thanks,
    Andy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

hey were can i get a walkie talkie and an earpeice for a reasonable price?

thanks,
    Andy

Lidl - when they are in stock. They were in a couple of weeks ago and they are flippin great for the money.
    The come with a recharger and earpieces also. A set of 2 radios for less than €25 or so.
    They also work well with the 1 pin version of this headset:
    http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?products_id=1581&osCsid=9c594dde559cb87bf5cd909b70f42111

After that - ebay or maplins I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

Lidl - when they are in stock. They were in a couple of weeks ago and they are flippin great for the money.
    The come with a recharger and earpieces also. A set of 2 radios for less than €25 or so.
    They also work well with the 1 pin version of this headset:
    http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?products_id=1581&osCsid=9c594dde559cb87bf5cd909b70f42111

After that - ebay or maplins I guess.

cheers for that we need some comms for when we play in red barn:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Any motorola 1 pin headset will suit them, so you can get any of the airsoft replicas that are compatible with that type of connector.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

cheers for that we need some comms for when we play in red barn:D

Indeed, they really make such a difference. The more upmarket motorola's are a good investment but considerably more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Ebay.
    Numerous options, headsets of all kinds too. Make sure to get a PMR 446.

• Advertisement
Advertisement