Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a mecahnic for a small job

Options
  • 05-05-2009 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,151 ✭✭✭

Long story short, my car's (opel corsa 00) exhaust is sperated from the pipe that comes from the engine.

Neither the exhaust or the pipe are damaged as far as i can see, they just seperated. It really doesn't look like a big job, loosing two bolts that hold the tightners, putting them back together and tightning the bolts, but i dont have any tools here in galway, nor do i have the means for lifting the car up to get under it.

Does anyone know where i might get this done cheaply? If there is anybody here that has whats needed to do it I'd be prepared to do some console modding @ cost price as payment, or cash either, what ever suits! Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gd1987

I should be able to help ya out with this depending on the size of the bolts and access to them. I'll be free tomorrow afternoon and evening if ya want.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm still waiting for my exhaust air jack, otherwise could probably have helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,151 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Thanks for the replies guys really appreciate it.

I'll pm you gd1987, thanks again

Advertisement