Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Countryside C&C

• 05-05-2009 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭

Country_Living_by_superflyninja.jpg

thx :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

I love the composition of this photo. I would like to have seen a slightly wider angle version though.
    I'm not too sure about the soft 'dreamy' look, I did go through a phase of softening all my photos but that wore off quickly enough.
    The composition and colours are spot on although I'd be tempted to clone out the branches in the top right of the photo to show more sky for a bigger impact.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭lenomark

nice pic very light

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

I love the composition of this photo. I would like to have seen a slightly wider angle version though.
    I'm not too sure about the soft 'dreamy' look, I did go through a phase of softening all my photos but that wore off quickly enough.
    The composition and colours are spot on although I'd be tempted to clone out the branches in the top right of the photo to show more sky for a bigger impact.

cheers!!! lol im afraid that 17mm is as wide as my lenses allow :( i may clone out the branches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭l pearse

Personally l prefer the country to the city.....ls the grass greener on the other side??
    l love the softness in your shot, what part of the country is this ninja?

Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

l pearse wrote: »
    Personally l prefer the country to the city.....ls the grass greener on the other side??
    l love the softness in your shot, what part of the country is this ninja?

Linda

ty!! its up a country road near cashel in tipp. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement