Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need CAO Advice really quickly please!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Ring the CAO?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mick_Grif

Ring the CAO?

Lines still busy :|

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Mick_Grif wrote: »
    I just got my CAO change of mind back today but all my subjects are missing!! I filled them in at school but they are gone now, heres a pic of the sheet:http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt311/MickGrif/LastScan.jpg

Can someone please tell me what I should do??

LMAO
    Thats not where it lists your subjects! :pac:
    It should be in a horizontal table/grid above that. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Your subjects shouldnt be on the form at all!

Your course choices should be in the horizontal rows above though, only the course code will appear btw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

they should be just slightly above that, horizontaly :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Theres no subjects on mine at all :confused::confused:
    Theres: My date of birth, tel no and cao no on the top right
    2 horizontal rows of course codes
    the same bottom half as in the OPs photo

Should my subjects be on it? I applied online if that makes a difference :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

They're all like that. Once your course choices are correct you should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Look at the course codes. Read them and compare them to the choices you put online.They are a bit messy usually There shud be two lines and it will say 'levl 8 category of course choices' and then several empty boxes.If you see course codes in them,they are yours.You should read them,for example they might be 'Mh101 Dn012 Mh113' etc...make sure they are in the right order and its fine.the space you have photographed is not where your courses are meant to be.My form looks exactly like urs,that space in the pic is only meant to show ur exam number,the type of leaving cert and the year you do the exam.
    If there are no codes at all in the spaces provided,you need to write or ring the cao immediately.you could also try contactin them,their email is on their website. they may not answer today because its the change of mind start date so they will have loads of enquiries.You have just under a month to sort it out,it'll be ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Subjects and levels and things only go on that bit of the form if you're repeating, AFAIK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

By subjects he means courses I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Mr.S wrote: »
    Why don't you make your life so much easier and just do it online?
    I did mine online and got this too, so its not the OP's fault.

OP, I got the exact same thing in the post today. Fairly sure theyre all supposed to be like that.

EDIT:

If youll notice, It says in Green writing:

Subjects/Levels/Grades (shown only for exams taken already)

So thats that cleared up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Jammyc wrote: »

EDIT:

If youll notice, It says in Green writing:

Subjects/Levels/Grades (shown only for exams taken already)

So thats that cleared up

Aye, I have my subjects and grades listed from last year, nothing from this year.
    You're perfectly fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Jam-Fly

Yeah, that's the way it should look. Your actual LC subjects are not listed

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mick_Grif

Alright sorry about the consfusion, it was the subjects I was talking about NOT the courses.
    But seeing as they aint ment to be on it anyway, my mistake:rolleyes:

Advertisement