Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor: Prepay Upgrades

• 05-05-2009 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,

Have a question about upgrading on Meteor. I've searched their website but can't find the info.

I want to buy a SE W200 upgrade from the Carphone Warehouse but for different reasons won't be able to register the upgrade for about another 6/7 weeks.

My question: How long can I wait to register an upgrade before I'll no longer be able to claim the free call credit?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

IIRC, with Meteor prepay it didn't expire for a year or maybe more, but don't worry it wont expire in 6 or 7 weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

paul.irl wrote: »
    Hi all,

Have a question about upgrading on Meteor. I've searched their website but can't find the info.

I want to buy a SE W200 upgrade from the Carphone Warehouse but for different reasons won't be able to register the upgrade for about another 6/7 weeks.

My question: How long can I wait to register an upgrade before I'll no longer be able to claim the free call credit?

60 days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

theteal wrote: »
    60 days

Nope, that's just for new connections. There's no set time limit for upgrades. I've registered an upgrade as late as 18 months after purchase.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

as said already, if you have a new connection handset or a new sim card, you lose the credit unless you register within 60days of first chargable call. You can only register an upgrade onto your account 90days after your last registration but the credit on an upgrade never runs out so when ever your register, you'll still get the credit.

Advertisement