Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Carpet for Car

Options
  • 05-05-2009 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hello,

I'm having a problem. I need to get a section of my car carpet replaced. The person I purchased the car from never used car mats and there is 2 hole's worn away. I have tried just using car mats but they are just wearing away really quickly. I want to get the carpet replaced and then use car mats also. Has anyone any odea of where I can go to get this carpet replaced? I can't seem to find anyone that does it.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me. I have a Toyota Yaris by the way.

Thanks again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

Carpets in cars are not replaced in sections it is all one piece so all seats centre console and side panels have to be removed.

Carpets are not cheap either you might be able to pick up a second hand one but the right colour could be a problem.

All in all it could be a fairly expensive job.

Pm me if your looking for any more details or if you want numbers of some body to do the job.

Advertisement