Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

20% off in Selected Restaurants

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

can you just print the voucher off or did you need to get the Indo on Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭askU

Its very small...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

Yeah, can you just print out that page and use it as I'm feeling kinda peckish, wouldn't mind dining out tonight! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

Yeah, can you just print out that page and use it as I'm feeling kinda peckish, wouldn't mind dining out tonight! :pac:

are you sure? There are some lovely restaurants on that list

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

Went on to the site and the terms and conditions are so small on the printed voucher, I can't read them. Has anyone actually printed it out and used it? Looks like a great offer, so really want to be able to use it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Robertr

They seem to be:

"Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion. One voucher per person per visit. Please present the voucher in-store. Cannot be exchanged for cash. ???? at participating outlets only. Offer valid until ??? May 2009"

Doesn't mention anything about printing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

Thanks - I printed the voucher off the RAI website, but as the terms and conditions are illegible, I wasn't sure if the restaurants would accept it.
    Still not sure what the use by date is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 pdaly92

This'll come in handy next time I annoy the mrs......lets hope theres nothing bad in the t&c's! lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

Valid until the 10th, not sure if they accept printed or an original from the magazine. Let us know,if anyone tries it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

Just saw on the Saba website

Each Sunday in April you can find a voucher in the Sunday Independent which entitles you to 20% at your favoutite participating restaurant, including Saba. Just bring the voucher with you to Saba, present it to us and we will take 20% off your food bill, it's that simple!

Looks like originals only but who knows?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The voucher was in last Sundays paper with the list of restaurants. Was quite a big list, maybe close to a hundred

Advertisement