Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Gig in Maynooth

Options
  • 05-05-2009 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hello everyone,

You are all invited to a Great Charity Event, in aid of Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children in Crumlin, to be held in O'Neills Pub in Maynooth. It is for a very fantastic cause. There will be a raffle also to take place on the night.

We will have 2 bands playing on the night. Starting the night off with Focus, this is a very upbeat get ya up dancing and get the party started early kinda band , The Next band is Faraday, they are a four piece hailing from Maynooth. Described by the sun newspaper as “Faraday are a straight ahead rock band with a little sparkle that sets them apart”. I'm sure most of you have heard them at this stage. You can see the band on www.faraday.ie.

Neat Dress Essential
    Strictly over 18's only. I.D. Required
    Managment reserve the right to refuse admission

I hope you can all make it and bring a friend. Anyone welcome. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

I think you forgot one small detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

shall we guess ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Sam Hain wrote: »
    DonalN wrote: »
    shall we guess ??

LOL :D

Maybe we should open up a book on it???

I am guessing Sat 23rd May.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Carrie69

My Apologies. I thought I had the date in. The gig is happening on Friday May 15th. Doors Opening at 8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Damomayo

Sam Hain wrote: »
    DonalN wrote: »
    shall we guess ??

I'll have a tenner on Friday May 15th if book is still open

LOL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Carrie69

Ok ok Fair enough. I forgot the date. Please move on from this. Pass on the message if you want but get over the whole date thing. Everyone makes mistakes :):p:D:P:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Carrie69 wrote: »
    Ok ok Fair enough. I forgot the date. Please move on from this. Pass on the message if you want but get over the whole date thing. Everyone makes mistakes :):p:D:P:rolleyes:

Ahh Carrie...we mean no harm :P:D

Advertisement