Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOW and 3V cards?

• 05-05-2009 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi lads,

I've just wasted 30 quid on a 3V one use credit card thingy to try and do a character migration. Everything went ok until it said confirm payment,

then it just says "Payment rejected".,.

any ideas why? it's only 20 quid for the transfer and there's 30 quid on the voucher/card... it's supposed to be a valid visa.

thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

get a friend to try it on there pc sometimes that works i do know that 3v cards do work for migration i had the same problem with a real credit card but when ask a friend to do it in his home it worked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭oceansize

you mean you know they DO work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

well they do work for normal monthly payment methods since i used them before

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Jamkirk

I had this problem, its just a bug, it says you get locked out for 24 hours, i ended up ringing blizz and the guy reset the timer and it worked the second time i tried

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭magilly

Yeah i have the same problem mate, i can pay my monthly payments with the 3v cards, but not the PCT. Not sure why they dont have the same payment system for both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭Mr. Gruff

This is a bit disheartening, Im planning (along with a few RL friends) to migrate to a server together to form a 10man raiding guild where we all know each other ( as we all on different servers at the moment). 3v cards will probably be the way most of us will pay as we're all LC students right now and I cant see any of us having a credit card before July : )

What would you guys advise?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Jamkirk

Well you could borrow someones card and give them the money, otherwise 3v is the way to go! :) Works perfectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭magilly

Concrats Jamkirk, now read the thread lulz

Advertisement