Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP Tomorrow

Options
  • 05-05-2009 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

The LCVP exam is on tomorrow:)
    I'm not really worried about it cause it's fairly easy but I'm just wondering has any1 any prediction?

Any ideas on questions re the case study?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭tufterween

I was just wondering the same thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,994 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Didn't ye get the Case Study earlier?
    That's what our school did, we got it about the week before.

The questions are pretty much the same every year anyways, just talking about the aims and objectives of the company, how they intent to achieve these aims, pretty much the same as the Business Studies ABQs.

Seriously lads, don't worry about it, ye'll do fine:)

Good luck anyways!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

I got mine a while ago, lost it, and found it again about three minutes ago :rolleyes:

It is a bit of a no-brainer, right? SWOT evalution, how he funded it, how he'll develop it, that kinda thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭tazbars

did anyone else not finish the paper? I was so stuck for time rushed my way thru it

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭naasface

I thought it was alright.
    Thought the questions were a bit shi.te though. Felt like i was repeating myself.
    I did 3,4,5,6

What was with that voluntary org/visit-in question?!?!
    the last part (i) What problems could arise for the organization (or something like that)

^ did u mean the voluntary org/comm ent OR the visit-in organization?!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked the visit-in as in problems could be- class and speaker have wrong goals for the talk, does the speaker know where the location is etc. does the speaker need to bring any extra info leaflets etc or will school provide it,does speaker know who they are addressing etc

but i know others wrote problems could be lack of funding,services etc (ie for the voluntary organization they named in the earlier part)

wtf that was very unclear. and in the audio/visual part how can the involvement with the community be evaluated? :eek:

i still reckon i got the distinction though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Last question on Audio Visual was a bit vague and wasn't directly answered in the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 keithconnolly

naasface wrote: »
    I thought it was alright.
    Thought the questions were a bit shi.te though. Felt like i was repeating myself.
    I did 3,4,5,6

What was with that voluntary org/visit-in question?!?!
    the last part (i) What problems could arise for the organization (or something like that)

^ did u mean the voluntary org/comm ent OR the visit-in organization?!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked the visit-in as in problems could be- class and speaker have wrong goals for the talk, does the speaker know where the location is etc. does the speaker need to bring any extra info leaflets etc or will school provide it,does speaker know who they are addressing etc

but i know others wrote problems could be lack of funding,services etc (ie for the voluntary organization they named in the earlier part)

wtf that was very unclear. and in the audio/visual part how can the involvement with the community be evaluated? :eek:

i still reckon i got the distinction though :D

Had the exact same problem with the Organistaion question myself , asked the examiner she said It was the organisation the speaker was talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mick_Grif

just done the LCVP, weird exam the case study questions were strange advantages and disadvantages of ICT??? I said old ppl could not use the internet:p hope the person correcting it aint old lol
    But I thought the rest was no to bad, kinda glanced over some parts and had difficulty getting my 4th question in section C but I think I did ok, defiantely a Merit maybe a Destinction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭.:FuZion:.

Yeah question 6 or 8 ( I think it was ) in the audio visual was a bit vague. Wasnt too sure about it. Case study was kind of annoying, mabye cause there was a good bit of writing to do. :rolleyes: Didnt get stuck for time. Did questions 1 - 5, but only did 5 in the last few mins, so it wouldnt be in my top 4 I say. :p

Overall, was a grand test I spose. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭lorr3

macroman wrote: »
    Last question on Audio Visual was a bit vague and wasn't directly answered in the video.
    Ditto. think everyone found that though. thought some very yuckie questions popped up in it. vevy bussinessy:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭tufterween

It was ok but the long questions on the work experience and on the careers investigation project were pretty similar.... Hope I got a distinction!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Found it nice and easy had a slight bit of trouble on the audio visual bit due to the questions not really being directly answered but everything else was fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 leet_gangsta

i'd say it will be fairly easy alright, not worried at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

I thought it went alrite but as has already been said 2 r 3 dodgy questions... glad I never have to do the ****ing subject again as I hated it but would love the 70 points!

Advertisement