Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa transfers.

Options
  • 05-05-2009 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

Hi. this is somethin I tend to avoid(new person questions) until I have tried loads of things but I got Fifa yesterday and can figure out how to get all the latest transfers without doin them manually. is there a download or somethin? I am looking for it to work when playing exhibition mode too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

u hav to sign up to adidas live season and then download the latest update which will giv u up-to-date info on all players and teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

do you have to pay for that? and is it only for the specific league that you download the live season thing for?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You dont need adidas live for the transfer update. That came out after the January transfer window and is free.
    Adidas live updates stats based on form etc for players in whichever league you pay to have although with the game you did get a free league trial.
    You should be able to get the squad updates for free once you are connected to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

yeah u get 1 free league of ur choice to pick but for other u hav to pay!!
    and the transfer update is automatic and is always free as said above.

Advertisement