Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

back for more

Options
  • 05-05-2009 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I posted here a while ago about setting up a website for charity. I got a good few replies and someone offered to help me but unfortunately I havent heard from them in a while so I reckon they can no longer help me.
    Basically the idea is this, my son died in 2004 after developing a disease called HUS (It affects the kidneys). He had been in temple street for less than a week. So I want to raise money for a dialysis machine (50,000), and some other stuff for the new renal ward they have opened up (tv's etc) and one of my ideas was the web site, with the money going to temple street, but the website would be called after him. Any and all suggstions/offers of help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance, and also thanks to the mods :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I must point out at this time that offers of work are not allowed on this board.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I must point out at this time that offers of work are not allowed on this board.

Even volunteer work - for nada?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

Hi, this would be purely charitable, I have no silver to cross palms unfortunately :o

Advertisement