Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy ink cartridges for Canon printer

• 05-05-2009 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Can somebody direct me to the cheapest place to buy Canon ink cartridges please? In store (Cork) or online. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

what model/type of ink cart??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

www.inkmaestro.ie is pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

mike65 wrote: »
    www.inkmaestro.ie is pretty good.

I'll second that, we've used them for toner before... really quick delivery too!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Scrunch

www.MX2.com have original inks and compatible inks. Got compatible for my HP recently and its fine. Prices in STG but free delivery - takes about a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

kodak wrote: »
    what model/type of ink cart??

Canon PG-37 and Canon CL-38.

Can't order them until next week so any more suggestions welcome. They cost more than I expected them to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Lots of choice on ebay, both genuine and remanufactured...

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

i've got a canon mp 180, just for printing general stuff and i bought 3 refill kits now. i have never bought an ink cartridge for it in 3 years now!

quality is still as good and have had no probs yet..

ink carts are PG 40 and 50

kits are very cheap but can be very messy.

my printer releases the ink cart 'ink level' to unkown after you press ok a few times and thats it. just make sure to put the colour in the right compartments!

kits are off ebay and argos stock them too...

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Bang Bang

www.justmedia.ie are based in Dublin and great to deal with.
    I got a set of six cartridges for my Epson R300 and thay cost just €2 each and are quality and I will certainly do business with them again.

Where else would you get a set of six filled cartridges for a total of €12 for the set:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

I find www.amazon.co.uk cheapest .or http://www.jetink.co.uk/

forget about buying locally , its way too expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Bang Bang

I find www.amazon.co.uk cheapest .or http://www.jetink.co.uk/

forget about buying locally , its way too expensive

I don't consider €12 for a set of Epson R cartridges from justmedia in Dublin way too expensive. It's certainly cheaper than jetink.co.uk.

• Advertisement
Advertisement