Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today on the RedLine I saw.....

Options
  • 05-05-2009 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭

Yes i know there's been a thread recently about the Redline but hey, after searching thru 10 pages of AH i didn't find it so i'm starting this one.
    Hopefully this will reveal a true picture of the scumbag carry-on that frequents this public transport service.

At about 5ish i observed a lad about 15 yrs old board the still standing tram in Tallaght.
    A lad about 7 yrs old followed him, then threw an icecream (one of those cornetto's in a clear plastic cup) at the 15 yr old, it missed and made a nice spat on the opposite doors.
    The 7yr old then picked it back up and again threw it at the 15 yr and missed again, but sprayed him with the ice cream.
    15yrold chased him off the train and started giving him a few slaps.
    Then one of the Luas "inspectors" or security types, whom totally mis-read the situation and seemed more interested in his fag break, intervened to protect the 7yr old, then some of the 7yr old mates (3 of them), started throwing punches at the 15 yr old.
    Didn't see what happed then but the 15yr old was back on the train and we got moving shortly thereafter.
    He said while he was purchasing his Luas ticket, the 7yr old robbed a euro coin out of his hand, which started the whole thing.

What did you see today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Shock horror. Kids fighting, the whole of Tallaght must be full of scum

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭RedPlanet

Mrmoe wrote: »
    whats a Redline?
    The Redline is a reference to a particular track on the LUAS, which is a Light Rail public transportation system in Dublin, Ireland's capital.
    Sorry you're from Limerick so I suppose wouldn't know anything about it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, that little **** was lucky none of that icecream landed on me!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

shoulda busted him. Filthy little knackers.

becming more of a problem on this line though (not saying the green line is much better) and needs to be addressed in some form. More security and cameras!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

You saw children having a food fight and then you saw the same children fighting.

Wow, call batman.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Hardly worth calling Liveline about let alone starting a thread about it.

I've seen much worse things that barely warranted a raised eyebrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭donaghs

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Hardly worth calling Liveline about let alone starting a thread about it.

I've seen much worse things that barely warranted a raised eyebrow.

If worse happens to you someday should we even be bothered raising our eyebrows? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Interyurauldone

Drinking, smoking and shooting up are just a few of the mid journey treats I've got to see on the redline! The majority of it outbound after heuston or inbound before heuston.

In fairness security has increased but it's a tough one 2police I don't envy them!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Right.

This is not in AH any more.

We'll have none of the AH type of posts.

Keep it civil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Onkle wrote: »
    Shock horror. Kids fighting, the whole of Tallaght must be full of scum

:rolleyes:
    I didn't see him stereotyping tallaght or tarring it with the same brush, so why with the sarcasm and bitchiness?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

You wouldn't have seen it during my youth in Tallaght. The Luas wasn't even built back then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

stovelid wrote: »
    You wouldn't have seen it during my youth in Tallaght. The Luas wasn't even built back then.
    True. Youd have had to carry your icecream all the way from the village to throw at some lad in a field.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

What an utterly stupid post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement