Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread of the day Q

Options
  • 05-05-2009 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

IS choosing the thread of the day a totally random choice done automatically or is there a mod who purposly chooses it for whatever reason, i looked at todays thread of the day and i was wonder why it was thread of the day as it was only someone asking a quiestion about an airsoft issue?

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

It's completely done at random, unlike the Post of the Day which queries the thanks per post and changes whenever the DHTML drop-down is regenerated (sometimes more than once a day, but usually at midnight).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

It's completely done at random, unlike the Post of the Day which queries the thanks per post and changes whenever the DHTML drop-down is regenerated (sometimes more than once a day, but usually at midnight).

Ah i see, thanks

Advertisement