Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loose Dogs

Options
  • 05-05-2009 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

This afternoon a large black/brown dog came into my front garden and chased my five year old son, he was sobbing and terrified after this - my wife tried to shoo the dog and it snatched my other son's Liverpool football from the garden, ran down the road and burst the ball with his teeth.

I usually come home from work to find my bedding dug up by dogs on a daily basis, which is annoying but I can live with it, but this is unacceptable - what if the dog had attacked, the child would'nt stand a chance.

People with dogs in this development need to realise they are a potential danger to residents if they are allowed run free. I am a dog owner and I would'nt dream of just opening the front door and letting my dog out unattended. Shame on the owner of this animal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Wineman wrote: »
    This afternoon a large black/brown dog came into my front garden and chased my five year old son, he was sobbing and terrified after this - my wife tried to shoo the dog and it snatched my other son's Liverpool football from the garden, ran down the road and burst the ball with his teeth.

I usually come home from work to find my bedding dug up by dogs on a daily basis, which is annoying but I can live with it, but this is unacceptable - what if the dog had attacked, the child would'nt stand a chance.

People with dogs in this development need to realise they are a potential danger to residents if they are allowed run free. I am a dog owner and I would'nt dream of just opening the front door and letting my dog out unattended. Shame on the owner of this animal.

It is great to see someone tolerant of loose dogs digging up gardens and crapping all over the place (even though people should not have to), but like you I would definitely draw the line on what happened to your son.

In this case I would definitely ring the warden and harass them to come out. Even though the dog did not bite your son this time it has already affected him. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Nevore infracted. Next time you post crap like that, you'll be banned.

Advertisement