Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has a woman ever rushed up behind you & lovingly stroked your chin like a Gilette ad?

• 05-05-2009 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭

Whenever I finish shaving, I always expect an attractive woman in a dressing gown to rush up to me and rub my newly-hair free smig with a massive smile on her face.

Unfortunately, I'm single so it's never happened to me and probably wont since I only need to shave twice a week and I figure women aren't willing to wait three/four days just to watch me shave and then massage my jaw. But what about you? Does your girlfriend/wife pat your chin after you've shaved? And you women, have you ever done this for your man? And if so, why?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

No be she does pat my balls with her chin after ive shaved them...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Yeah me ma with pre-made tissue squares to cover the persistant bleeding.

I'm slowly getting the hang of it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

cause there is nothing worse than smooching hubby and getting pricked by the beard -not romantic - so to encourage a nice smooth face he gets extra smooches and affection - he seems happy to shave now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Whenever I finish shaving, I always expect an attractive woman in a dressing gown to rush up to me and rub my newly-hair free smig with a massive smile on her face.

Unfortunately, I'm single so it's never happened to me and probably wont since I only need to shave twice a week and I figure women aren't willing to wait three/four days just to watch me shave and then massage my jaw. But what about you? Does your girlfriend/wife pat your chin after you've shaved? And you women, have you ever done this for your man? And if so, why?

I think that most woman would probably steer well clear of bum-fluff, wherever it happens to be sprouting from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭5318008!

If women were really like this I'd seriously consider shaving my cock :pac:!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

she did walk up behind me, but i decided to fart, the laugh was too good to miss out on, she wretched away in discust.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I get a lot of people doing this it my beard when I'm out at a pub or nightclub....

So I'd say **** out the razor and grow a proper beard..., the women will be all over you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

I would have thought an attractive woman in crotchless knickers would have been more up your alley, than a manky dressing gown;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Only all the time:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

He means irl, Vain.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

All the time and i have a Goatee.;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Yep they have. Beards ftw.
    BOFH_139 wrote: »
    I get a lot of people doing this it my beard when I'm out at a pub or nightclub....

So I'd say **** out the razor and grow a proper beard..., the women will be all over you.
    I love how Ultimate Chin thanked that.:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Looking in mirrors is for the gheys tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

This is Frada gold :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Yes, it happen in the street.. but it turned out to be a transsexual and she justed wanted to know how i got such a close shave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

A transsexual panda, well you learn something new and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

magick wrote: »
    she did walk up behind me, but i decided to fart, the laugh was too good to miss out on, she wretched away in discust.

God I love fart jokes. That cheered me up immeasurably!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I usually get a "hmmmm, you're all smooth" followed by a disappointed sigh and her walking away... Leave it for 4-5 days and I tend to get "mmmmmm... sexeh stubble" followed by getting mauled

Needless to say I shave with hair clippers these days:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Lads, it doesn't count when your beard strokes your face.
    It's not like you're going to get anything out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

He means irl, Vain.:pac:

Hold on let me check my notes

417.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

No, but she has often looked on in a pouting, incredulous (with her tits hanging out) fashion as my cheeks distend alarmingly following a surprise hit of mouthwash though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I honestly made 3 girls stroke my stubble today,, I don't know why.

If I grab their hand and put it on my face, it doesn't count does it?

I wish I was joking,, but they all said it felt nice so it's all good...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Hey ...you to OP eh ? and I thought I was only one ...sheeesh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭ZzubZzub

I try not to encourage this behavior. Trimming, yes. But I dislike when my man shaves. I like his beard! It's manly and beardy and manly! It's not an overgrown mess of a thing.... It's very sexy :) So I run up behind him and stroke his.....

cock. Playing with that is more fun! Lulz. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Cant believe you are talking about genitals in AH:eek:

First for everything eh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Can I just say that if I did shave or have a wife I would hate her to refer to me as her 'hubby'.

That's such a f*cking stupid sounding petname for a husband. Grounds for divorce. Grounds for frickin' divorce right there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Shmuck

5318008! wrote: »
    If women were really like this I'd seriously consider shaving my cock :pac:!

you got hair on your cock? is that normal?

Advertisement