Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New tattoo...but can i?

Options
  • 05-05-2009 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Alright guys?hope yas can help!im hoping to get another tattoo on my forearm soon, but the only thing putting me off is the fact i work on a building site, so its not going to be the cleanest place around!!and will be full of dust and stuff!and with the warm(ish) weather im usually in a tshirt!so question!could i keep it wrapped all day or something?or woul i be better of waiting til i get the summer holidays?so it will have a little bit of healing time done before back to work!
    cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Keep it covered with long sleeved top or some sort

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭cos!!

ok cheers!thanks for the quick reply!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

If you have holidays coming up, waiting till then would be an excellent idea.

If you're working on a site as well as the dust etc, you'll be sweaty under the wrapping and moving around/irritating it.

If you're off work you can just chill and let it heal up nicely.

ooh and don't forget to post pics when youre done! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

exactly what Molby and Will said *shakes fist at you for still having a job on a site*

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭cos!!

:D cool thanks!!

i didnt for a while!just got lucky i suppose!i beat you recession!!!!!!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

It'll get ya, don't you worry. It will get us all :pac: :eek:

Advertisement