Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

• 05-05-2009 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭

Connecting my PC to the HDTV in my room in a few days and I'd like to be as lazy as possible from here on in, so I plan on using a wireless keyboard and mouse from the comfort of my bed from now on!

Anyone know where to get a good, cheapass wireless keyboard and mouse? :3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Tesco sell what you're looking for, think they go for around the €30/€40 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Now c'mon, I asked for something cheap! I've looked on eBay and seen wireless keyboard and mouses come to less than that even with shipping thrown in. I thought Tesco would have done them cheaper than that.

They might be cheaper than that, its been a while since I checked the price of them in the store.

IMO €30 wouldn't be bad for them though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

I bought a Technika wireless keyboard and mouse combo out of there for €20 today. The box looked a bit dodgy since it was the only one left but I took it anyway. Low and behold the receiver, the AAA batteries and CD-ROM are missing.

I bought a Technika wireless keyboard and mouse combo out of there for €20 today. The box looked a bit dodgy since it was the only one left but I took it anyway. Low and behold the receiver, the AAA batteries and CD-ROM are missing.

That sucks! Keep the receipt and bring it back to them. Really is such a pain!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 pdaly92

Ebay have got some cheap ones! (if you look!) or Amazon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

My local recharge cartridge shop (Mullingar) had wireless keyboards for €10 a while ago, not sure if they still do but it might be worth giving your local branch a buzz.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Elara.ie have a good few for €20-25.

Logitec, Trust, HP, Microsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

Make sure you get one that will reach whatever you connect to, the Tesco one I got didn't have the reach 1.5 metres so it was uselss.

Advertisement