Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much time do you spend on Boards?

• 05-05-2009 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭

OK, I'm sure this question must have been asked somewhere before, but I'm curious...

I'd be about half an hour most days, unless I get distracted and end up wandering around for ages.
    Most of this is random lurking because I'm not bothered signing in :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

More than I shoud tbh but I'm getting the balance right , I think

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I think I've racked up an average of about 3 hours a day recently.
    It's a bit of a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

i came online to look up irish notes about 2 hours ago and got distracted...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Faaaaaaar too much. I check in regularly throughout the day! And if i'm having a particularly long and boring day (like today) I'm pretty much on it the whole time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Why too much, im hooked on it like i was hooked on bebo when it first came out.

• Advertisement

Not too much considering I do get something out of value towards Real Life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Time can be spent elsewhere? Wha?

Like, we can leave? Is this true?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,532 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Way too much time. Still not fully affecting my grades though, as I can still study somewhat while on this. MSN is another issue altogether!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

recently if something funny happens to me, i think to myself 'ooh i should post that on boards!' its a worry really....
    on that note i'm off to bed, g'night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Its my house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,435 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

depends.usually i go on after i go to bed when ive all the stuff i need to done but i could be on for hours.

probably way too much time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭RHRN

kateos2 wrote: »
    i came online to look up irish notes about 2 hours ago and got distracted...

Happens to me all the time. I go to look up something on the JC board, 90 minutes later I'm posting here...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

ALL the time.

Stupid addictive life-ruining boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Every day,on my phone,during my ECDL exam,eating my dinner,in the shower,while I'm asleep,when I'm with my girlfriend,watching T.V,drunk,sober,doing my homework,reading...Not that much really!

Every day,on my phone,during my ECDL exam,eating my dinner,in the shower,while I'm asleep,when I'm with my girlfriend,watching T.V,drunk,sober,doing my homework,reading...Not that much really!

well aren't you a catch and a half!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

well aren't you a catch and a half!:p
    Damn Right I am :pac:

Damn Right I am :pac:

and so modest, to top it all off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

daily, i spend about 6 hrs sleeping, 8hrs to/from/at wrok, say 3hrs surfing every second day, and the rest on boards.

add 4hrs to the surfing for weekends, about an hour for skating, and the rest on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭*giggles*

Too much, I usually start off by saying "I'm just checking my e-mails" which leads me to Boards and then yep, you've guessed it, 2 hours later I'm still here replying to some more threads:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Usually an hour and an half tho I'm not on everyday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

*giggles* wrote: »
    Too much, I usually start off by saying "I'm just checking my e-mails" which leads me to Boards and then yep, you've guessed it, 2 hours later I'm still here replying to some more threads:pac:

Story of my life!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I would also like to point out boards.ie,webkit browsers and 3G/HSDPA technology have ruined my life :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

I'll come on for about 5 minutes, find a really amusing long thread, and next thing you know, it's three days later.

Advertisement