Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What kind of legal highs can i get in head shops ?

• 05-05-2009 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

i passed one on the bus today, near james hospital

so what king of legal highs can i get ?

what's good for a buzz or the horn ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

I find the pritt stick good:pac: IBTL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,159 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

If you masturbate really hard and fast you might orgasm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Nothing without side effects.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

Salvia and all that ****. Don't know if mushies are still on the cards though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Crap ones.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Don't know if mushies are still on the cards though

Not on any pack of legal cards anyways.

Hey OP - was that The Buzz Stop that you passed?

Sh*te name. It should be called The Deadly Buzz Stop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

I've tried the pills a few times but i really don't recommend it. that stuff is made out of bzp which is actually a dog worming tablet, It gets u high for an hour or so and you spend the next day wishing you were dead, lots of my friends smoke the weed substitute. ( i think half of galway city is addicted to it ) but I generaly stay away from drugs these days anyway unless I have a really good reason :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭5318008!

kratom, don't smoke it (it doesn't work).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

CrinkElite wrote: »
    I've tried the pills a few times but i really don't recommend it. that stuff is made out of bzp which is actually a dog worming tablet, It gets u high for an hour or so and you spend the next day wishing you were dead, lots of my friends smoke the weed substitute. ( i think half of galway city is addicted to it ) but I generaly stay away from drugs these days anyway unless I have a really good reason :o

100% wrong. BZP is illegal in this country and none of the head shops stock it anymore.

<SNIP>

why was i snipped? are we not allowed to mention legal products?

100% wrong. BZP is illegal in this country and none of the head shops stock it anymore.

<SNIP>

fair enough, I hadn't tried that **** in at least a year so I'm no expert. thats what was goin on last year. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

I've tried the pills a few times but i really don't recommend it. that stuff is made out of bzp which is actually a dog worming tablet,
    At least you werent going to get canine worms for a few months;)

My friends gets their Smoke its called, they have been to Amsterdam and said the smoke on sale here is as good as the weed over there.

I am not into that scene myself but they swear by it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

lots of my friends smoke the weed substitute. ( i think half of galway city is addicted to it )

Quite a few of us students are regular users at any rate :p Its cheaper than the real stuff, not as good though.

I wouldn't say cheeper (not at the rate these guy's are goin through it) but your no p*ssin around with unreliable people and gettin leet down and things. I think it's success is due to it's accessability.

damn I thought i'de get another star for my 50th post, how many do u have to have to be able to post your signature?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Ok my post got deleted oddly...even though i mentioned nothing but legal products...very odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Don't bother

It's like buying a glass hammer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Discussion of drugs is allowed. Telling people where to buy or requesting that information isn't allowed. Magic Mushrooms, Salvia, DMT etc. are covered by this. Why? Because the admins do not want to be held responsible for posts telling people where to get drugs of any kind. Simple. You can argue about the legality all you want as long as you understand the restrictions on such topics. There might be a forum on legal highs created soon so such things can be discussed in a controlled manner.

Also note that recommending other people take drugs or try any particular drug (even legal ones) is not allowed. I realise that leaves this thread almost useless but them's the rules.

fairy muff.

just seems a little heavyhanded considering that its a 100% legal product we're talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭goldfishlover

what should i ask for in the shop to get the weed substitute ?

i think you answered your own question there m8 ;)

Well you must know the secret handshake first off.

Send me just 10 euro by direct post and I will introduce you to the ways of the 'stoner shake' and instruct you in how to say "Eh..... can I have that weed substitute sh*te please?"

Only 10 euro! Wow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

OP, you have to ask them to show you what they have, 'under the counter'. You might strike it lucky, I know I did..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,311 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Weed substitute? More like tobacco substitute, lad. The sh|t does nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,357 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

All i'll say is Smoke gave me a whitey. Full blown sweats , jelly legs, lying on the couch pasty faced whitey. Hadn't had a j for a few days and then that happened. Make up yer own mind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭flas

there is alcohol and a tobacco(well giving up) forum but no legal high forums???difference is where exactly??both legal drigs??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

on the subject of cheapo Legal highs,

I have heard that smashin one of yer Tewsticles with a 5Lb Lump hammer releases the same levels of endorphins and adrenalin ascosiated with 2 good lines of coke, so theres 4 lines a coke for free if anyone wants to report back ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

There is something called snow they sell in town, its pretty e-ish.
    probably mephedrone or methylone.

spice gold is a good cannabis substitute

Saying that, just because its legal doesnt mean its safe.

drugs are bad mm'kay etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Lads, just because this stuff is not illegal to sell or have in your possession does not mean that it is harmless. For example, whiskey is legal but it is still seriously dangerous to drink too much of it.

There are plants and fungi growing in the forests and farmland around Ireland which, if you consumed them, would make you "high" but would also kill you or do serious damage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭omyatari

save up all the money youd spend in a headshop and by yourself a 50 euro ticket to holland.

Caoimhín wrote: »
    For example, whiskey is legal but it is still seriously manly to drink too much of it.

FYP.

• Advertisement

omyatari wrote: »
    save up all the money youd spend in a headshop and by yourself a 50 euro ticket to holland.
    Sound, I couldn't possibly ignore such sage advice. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

I smoked spice diamond for a while and it is dirt. It tastes like bum and gives you a dirty, dirty high. If you're desperate then its fine but as someone else said, just take a day trip to the dam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Tried salvia once (regular weed smoker myself) and It was pretty interesting to say the least, fun but not exactly something I'd smoke regularly or ever again tbh. The trip itself can be quite fun, I couldnt stop laughing, but afterwards I was exhausted and extremely warm and had to step outside to cool down.

My mate had a very bad trip, like extremely bad... he felt like the walls were coming in on him and wouldnt take his head out from his lap for a few minutes as he was terrified, he's vowed never to touch the stuff ever again.

I've heard smoke is supposed to be very relaxing, I cant stand the smell of it though.

€90 to fly to Amsterdam next Wednesday to Saturday. €100 for Thursday to Saturday, leaving in the evening. Could do a half day at work shoot up to Dublin.. So tempted. Dang it's cheep the week after too, must go to Amsterdam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Pat Sheen

I didn't know about this change until I read this and had a look through the news archives. There's possibly some tweak to the BZP molecule which gives a similar stimulant and is completely legal and this goes pretty much for every illegal drug and class of drugs. When you add to that the new classes of drug which are far beyond anything the law has even considered before, like the new synthetic cannabinoids all these "herbal" smoking mixes are based on, never mind as yet undiscovered stuff, then the logic is there are more legal drugs than illegal drugs. I feel a little tripped out! :)

Pat Sheen wrote: »
    I didn't know about this change until I read this and had a look through the news archives. There's possibly some tweak to the BZP molecule which gives a similar stimulant and is completely legal and this goes pretty much for every illegal drug and class of drugs. When you add to that the new classes of drug which are far beyond anything the law has even considered before, like the new synthetic cannabinoids all these "herbal" smoking mixes are based on, never mind as yet undiscovered stuff, then the logic is there are more legal drugs than illegal drugs. I feel a little tripped out! :)

i'ts a we bit perverse though isn't it. I mean at least with the good old fashond shtuff you (humans in general) have a few thowsand years worth of experience with it.

to sum up the green, "yeah its not really gonna kill you but but you might turn into a bit of a waster"

but the laws that chase these new substitutes only succeed in pushing people on to newer more synthetic and completely untested substances, we have no idea whether or not "smoke" drives you crazy or makes your nob drop off after prolonged use. I know some people won't agree with me on this but it seems to me like the state need to get their finger out and bring in some hard legislation because at the moment, nobody is protecting the consumer.

free the weed ! (mother nature's)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Pat Sheen

i'ts a we bit perverse though isn't it.

...Said the scotsman to the bishop. ;) People wanting to use legal drugs doesn't seem perverse at all

ScumLord wrote: »
    €90 to fly to Amsterdam next Wednesday to Saturday. €100 for Thursday to Saturday, leaving in the evening. Could do a half day at work shoot up to Dublin.. So tempted. Dang it's cheep the week after too, must go to Amsterdam.

haha taking the advice there i see? :D
    if you get to the coffee shop ask for " een splifje white widdow" good stuff, good times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Another thing I dont get,why people are wiliing to fork out good money to make themselves sick and look like gearheads,using overpriced poison

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    Another thing I dont get,why people are wiliing to fork out good money to make themselves sick and look like gearheads,using overpriced poison

I take it you've never been hungover?

wait, given your hardman posting history, don't answer that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Surprised to see dried Amanita muscaria for sale openly. Not for the timid.

• Advertisement

RaverRo808 wrote: »

Because they can!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

flas wrote: »
    there is alcohol and a tobacco(well giving up) forum but no legal high forums???difference is where exactly??both legal drigs??
    A legal highs forum has been rejected by the Admins on several occasions.
    Using AH as a substitute is not allowed.

I take it you've never been hungover?

wait, given your hardman posting history, don't answer that.
    Careful now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement