Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anschutz 1417

Options
  • 05-05-2009 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Quick and simple question lads.
    doe anyone know of any dealers in the country who has one in stock
    cheers lads
    SS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

i was on the phone this week about a 1712 i got one quoted almost 1,800 from one but got a price of a lot less than that.from another.

was thinking of putting a mc millan on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Sika_Stalker

jwshooter wrote: »
    i was on the phone this week about one got quoted almost 1,800 from one but got a price of a lot less than that.from another.

was thinking of putting a mc millan on it.

any chance you could pm me the dealers you contacted

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭syconerd

hi just to let you know you might get a licence for this rifle but you wont get an import licence for this rifle as it has a 14 inch barrel I tried to buy one last year and failed so I finaly settled on a annie 1416 with a heay barrel for 850 euro contact me at 0864047455 and i'll give you the gun dealers number if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Eh, what? If you're granted a licence for it an article 7 to import it is automatically granted. It's an obligation in fact.

Advertisement