Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eating faces

Options
  • 05-05-2009 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

had a weird dream/nightmare this morning.

it was set in an office environment.

i was one of 2 prisoners who were going to have their faces removed and eaten... think the other prisoner was a girl, she had her's removed and put in a plastic bag.. like a doggy bag.

i managed to escape, and was running around a weird office building, with lots of green metal staircases.

woke up freaked out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭sogood

bacon? wrote: »
    had a weird dream/nightmare this morning.

it was set in an office environment.

i was one of 2 prisoners who were going to have their faces removed and eaten... think the other prisoner was a girl, she had her's removed and put in a plastic bag.. like a doggy bag.

i managed to escape, and was running around a weird office building, with lots of green metal staircases.

woke up freaked out.
    The dream took place in a rather sterile/anonymous or dare I say "faceless" environment where you felt trapped, given that you were being held prisoner, along with a work colleague. You felt totally anonymous, just another "faceless" drone, suffering a huge identity crisis, but you have a subconscious awareness of this fact, unlike your colleague, because you managed to escape. These feelings may not relate to a work environment, it may be home, relationship or whatever, but somewhere in your life you feel as though you are perhaps being taken for granted. Do you try hard in life to achieve perfection, to be accepted by everyone, to always be available to everyone, even sometimes at your own expense, in terms of time and emotion. Loosen up, see yourself, the real you, make time for "you", let the world see your face, let them see you.

Advertisement