Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eye Cinema - Electronic Scanners

Options
  • 05-05-2009 11:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 79 ✭✭

Was in the Eye cinema today anyone know why there are electronic scanners installed where they check your ticket ?

Had not seen them before

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

yeah they put them in a few weeks back to stop people stealing the 3 D Glasses..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 79 ✭✭strettie

Thanks that explains it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

50 quid a pop for those bad boys. Although, pretty worthless without the whole 3D cinema thingy which I'm guessing most people don't have at home.

m83 wrote: »
    50 quid a pop for those bad boys. Although, pretty worthless without the whole 3D cinema thingy which I'm guessing most people don't have at home.

Just because they're useless doesn't mean people wont steal them. I mean how many traffic cones go missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Just because they're useless doesn't mean people wont steal them. I mean how many traffic cones go missing?
    42?

• Advertisement

m83 wrote: »
    42?

Wow. I thought it was 7 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just count number of student apartments in Galway, that's how many cones are missing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I wouldn't just blame the students. There's plenty of folk that didn't reach college out wearing large orange hats. Some of them even have jobs.

Advertisement