Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great forum but...

Options
  • 05-05-2009 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

I love boards, but I've got a personal issue (think kids + divorce), which I can't afford to post on an Irish forum for fear of who might see it.

For this one topic only, I'm trying to find a non Irish based forum where I can post a few questions. It needs to be somewhere with high readership (like PI), where there's a good chance I'll get some good feedback on my situation.

I don't expect to find anything as useful as boards.ie/PI but appreciate any suggestions nonetheless.

P
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

You can post anonymously here.

And there's nothing to stop you changing a few irrelevent details to throw anyone off the scent, that might suspect you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Crow71

Hey OP, go to yahoo answers. It has forums for everything and you will get tonnes of feedback. Good luck

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

pj9999
    Are you aware that you can log out and post unregged?

Advertisement