Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HK 416 SRC CLASSIC ARMY FOR SALE !!!

• 05-05-2009 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

HK 416 CLASSIC ARMY STYLE 2MONTHS OLD USED RARELY ,COMES WITH 2 HI CAP MAGS, 8.4 BATTERY
    €260
    COLLECT ONLY
    MAY CONSIDER SWAP IF INTERESTED
    THESE AIRSOFT TOYS ARE CERTIFIED FIRING AT BELOW 1JOULE AND NO MORE THAN 328 FPS.
    www.rathbegganairsoft.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

any pics mate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭budda15c

Just a couple of questions

Roughly how many mags been through it.
    Is it full metal.
    Where did ya buy it.
    I take it, it needs a PEQ box.
    Reason for selling.

Where abouts are ya based.
    Would you consider postage.

What sort of trades you interested in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 glenheg

yea ill b puttin up pics later on

glenheg wrote: »
    No more than 30 mags have been through it.
    yea its full metal.
    i bought it in <Banned retailer>.
    yea it does and comes with gun.

30, 300rd high cap mags?

What sort of trades would you be interested in and whats the reason for sale.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 eoin h

I would b interested in buying ur gun.. I live in galway and im travelling to dublin next week, I have a g n g m4 which i would swap. it is brand new. only both 2 weeks ago. plz give me a ring <no phone numbers>

bbuujaysus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

no more than 30 mags have gone through it.
    it is full metal.
    i bought it in <Banned Retailer>
    yea it does need a PEQ box.
    The reason for selling is i bought a sniper rifle of my mate and dont need 2 guns at the moment.
    im based in dunshaughlin co meath 5 mins away from rathbeggan airsoft,you heard of it.
    yea i might consider where u based.
    eh depends what do u have to offer

Im interested aswell now that I know where you are.

Any idea what the fps is from the chrono at Rathbeggan and also is it the long or short one??
    Im probably heading up to Rathbeggan myself this evening. Im 10mins away in Clonsilla here.

I however would be offering cash. No trades here.

eh im pretty sure its abou 298 havent checked it in a gud while now.
    Its the short one adjustable stock.ok thats grand i should be up there myself.

The reason for selling is i bought a sniper rifle of my mate and dont need 2 guns at the moment.
    im based in dunshaughlin co meath 5 mins away from rathbeggan airsoft,you heard of it.
    yea i might consider where u based.
    eh depends what do u have to offer

Dunshaughlin, would have to be postage for me so, unless you could meet somewhere.
    I Have a JG Aug A2 with a tasco 3-9 x 40 scope, 1 hicap and 4 midcaps for trade plus cash adjustment if you were interested.

Aug is in perfect condition. Bought it about a year ago, had about 15-20 midcap mags through it. Skirmished twice. Still in perfect condition..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Offer mp5a4 with torch, with 8mid-cap mags, large type battery...solid stock type comes with retractable stock...shoots at about 320fps and i'll be at rathbeggan tonight if you want to accept the offer but I think conor-mr2 was there first so if he pulls out thats my offer :D

• Advertisement

yea ill consider that but not really looking for that type of gun at the moment.

RATHBEGGAN AIRSOFT
    "the game just got a little more interesting"

its not really the gun im looking for at the moment but will keep it in mind

sorry didn bring the hk with me last nite ,left it in my friends house.If ur still interested could arrange to meet up next week sometime in the rathbeggan

RATHBEGGAN AIRSOFT

yea ill consider that but not really looking for that type of gun at the moment.

RATHBEGGAN AIRSOFT

Sorry, just a bit confused, is that a reply to my comment.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 19_Collie_93

hmmmm...hk...nice 1...im willin to offer my g and g scar-L with 5 hi-cap mags..aimpoint red dot scope...if ur interested ...gimme a shout:D

yeah it is..just not the gun im looking for at this time

Were you there last nite Glen?
    I was there on the greens team. Jesus if you were I would have talked to you about it and asked more questions

yea i was working..didn no u were there...sorry about that ..are u playing on sat by any chance

Ill more than likely be up this weekend alright. So you were the one putting the corn in the little bags! :D
    Sure I was there helping people with their guns.. I gave a lad a lend of the battery on his m89.

Glen, Im gonna let someone else take this off your hands.

Good luck with the sale.

• Advertisement

alri no probs..cheers for that :)

HK still for sale if anyone is interested .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Pardu13

hey man you up for trades ? i have an m14 and scope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭lakay91-c

Hello, would like to offer 200 for your aeg, of course pending inspection, would be going to the shop near the aqua center, will divert to rathbeggan if need be. Maybe at around 3pm tom.

Hello Glen< whats the story man???????

lakay91-c wrote: »
    Hello Glen< whats the story man???????

As far as I am aware the 416 is gone the thread has been dead for a while I live down the road from Glen so i'll give him a shout and see what is going on

sorry mods i dont mean to thread spoil but only to help :o

Hey Thanks Bernie, just a bit frustrated coz did not buy an aeg though i still travelled to the blanch area coz waiting on this 416 with my offer.
    Thanks again for the quick reply Bernie.

lakay91-c wrote: »
    Hey Thanks Bernie, just a bit frustrated coz did not buy an aeg though i still travelled to the blanch area coz waiting on this 416 with my offer.
    Thanks again for the quick reply Bernie.

no problem man best of luck with getting another one :D

Advertisement