Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does this forum need help getting off the ground..?

Options
  • 06-05-2009 7:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Hey..

Just wondering does anybody else think that this forum isn't growing much at all?

When I saw this forum for the first time I was looking forward to reading lots of discussions about Griffith but it seems there aren't that many posts.

Is there any way that we could promote the forum around the college to get more of the students and staff on board ???

Has anyone else noticed the slow pace of this forum or am I just being impatient and not allowing time for it to grow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Could you set up a link on moodle to this forum?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i'm mailed the su bout it, no reply :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

and yeah it'll take a while to take off, tis summer now, wont be too active til questions re courses start rolling in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 gcdwebmaster

Hopefully any issues raised in this forum can be addressed, and I will do my best to let the relevant people know about concerns raised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 GCDSU

i'm mailed the su bout it, no reply :(
    Hey Sorry we didn't get back to you earlier - it appears you were overlooked! Apologies. Over the past few months the SU has been looking to develop its presence online with a variety of different ventures. One of the sites mentioned to look at getting involved with was Boards. From next Semister we're intending on having it mentioned in the SU Magazine 'Griffiti' as a place where people who do not wish to speak face-to-face with college officials can come and vent their frustrations. The boards forum works hugely well for some other colleges, lets hope we can do something simular with Griffith!

• Advertisement
Advertisement