Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best PIM type phone that works well as a media player??

• 06-05-2009 7:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm currently looking for a phone that has good office type functionality (outlook sync, mail etc) and good multimedia support also..

A qwerty keyboard would be nice and touchscreens im not so fond of.

I'm thinking along the lines of the nokia e71,e63 and the newer blackberrys but they seem kind of pricey. I'm sure the blackberrys are well up to the job but i'm not so sure about nokias success in this area?

What phones have you guys been using for this kind of thing and what would you suggest?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The E63 over the E71. They are very similar, but the e63 has a 3.5mm headphone jack. I really dont like the 2.5mm headphone jacks, they can be very annoying when your stuck with a broken pairs of headphones, or you have to use an adapter.

They both are very similar and do support of the office programs. The one downside of the e63 its not able for HSDPA.

Advertisement