Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weight loss

• 06-05-2009 8:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

What weight loss products work the best? I'm looking for a weight loss product that will really help me lose weight. Im not looking to spend heaps of money on some dodgey product that doesnt work.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Nothing better than good ol' diet and exercise, plus its free :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Yea, as the poster before me said : diet and exercise. I've lost loads of weight(7.5kg) without very much effort by walking when I can, making my portion sizes a little smaller and eating more vegetables. Educate yourself on proper nutrition and when cooking aim to make a meal balanced. It doesn't have to be boring. I also get plenty of treats but I try balance them out with whatever else I ate on that day, eg. if having pizza for dinner I'll be very good with my breakfast and lunch.

Oh, a quick tip : try having eggs or some other healthy protein every day for breakfast. They keep me full for ages and stop me snacking before lunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 monbons

hi i have struggle with my weight all my life i went to doc 8 days ago and he perscribed me xenical i cant tell you if its great yet i have to go back to doc in 3 weeks to find out if it works. You still diet and exercise with it it just gives you that extra help. i did weight myself and i had lost 3lbs that was 3 days after starting let me no wat you decide to do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭annalucia

My friend used Lipotrim and lost 8 stone in 6 months but her hair started thinning and she had bad constipation. Also, she gained alot of the weight back when she went back to normal eating. Therefore the old fashioned way is the best! Good luck :)

Advertisement