Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Antique or not?

• 06-05-2009 10:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    My grandmother passed away recently and myself and father have the hard jobs of clearing the house,we have found som items and was wondering if they are worth anything, as instead of going into a skip it could be put towards funeral cost etc.any opinions are welcome.

1.Masons patent ironstone china,paynsley patt teapot.

2.white floral Sadler teapot.

3.Floral fine bone china crown staffordshire thing... reg no. and mark F7117

4.hand painted floral salt and pepper shaker,damaged, no mark except a
    couple of letters

5. Some Sheffield Flatware,spoons and forks

6. Princess Mary Gift Tin Great War christmas 1914.few dents.

7.then there is just a few other bits, old childrens glasses made in middleborough.old ceramic hot water bottle

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

gversey wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    My grandmother passed away recently and myself and father have the hard jobs of clearing the house,we have found som items and was wondering if they are worth anything, as instead of going into a skip it could be put towards funeral cost etc.any opinions are welcome.

1.Masons patent ironstone china,paynsley patt teapot.

2.white floral Sadler teapot.

3.Floral fine bone china crown staffordshire thing... reg no. and mark F7117

4.hand painted floral salt and pepper shaker,damaged, no mark except a
    couple of letters

5. Some Sheffield Flatware,spoons and forks

6. Princess Mary Gift Tin Great War christmas 1914.few dents.

7.then there is just a few other bits, old childrens glasses made in middleborough.old ceramic hot water bottle
    there are collectors for any british royal family bits / mainly in the states-but as you are on the web put them up on e/bay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 262 ✭✭gversey

more pics,sorry about the quality

Advertisement