Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag advice

Options
  • 06-05-2009 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭

I'm sure the Galwayites are sick of all the stag nights that occur in the centre of the city, but I'm helping organise one and I need advice.

I would like to know which nightclub would be the best to go to, what are the decent pubs, and where we can go for a nice meal (not too expensive).
    if anyone can give me some help on this it would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Have a look in the Activities sticky.
    Old threads
    www.pureskill.ie

Hope you have a good time, I'm sure people will add more suggestions.

It's Galwegians btw :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭galvianlord

First bit of advice: you're a golf society not a stag party!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

i sapose the usual stags go to all the usual pubs from...

the townhouse
    tig neachtains
    the living room
    the quays
    the kings head
    the front door
    the dail
    buskers
    (taffess, murphys and tig colis dont allow them anymore from what i know!)

a nice meal could be gotten in many of these places during the day, or try....

the malt house
    tamarind
    milanos
    we also recently got burger king in galway :p

i can only suggest Halo as a nightclub, as we get a lot of them, and it ususally suits the age group, plus most other clubs would be too young etc etc, depends on the age group and the night ye are having it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭chrussell

I'd put money on not all of you getting into Halo!! Coyotes is the spot for stag parties. Its free in the whole time, theres a rodeo bull and they offer free rounds of shots or bottles of champagne to groups of stags. You can book a group in through their website www.coyotes.ie

Advertisement