Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server+ Beta

Options
  • 06-05-2009 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

I was on the CompTia website and applied for this, heard back yesterday that I had got the voucher, anyone else apply for it, or received one?

With my current work load I wont be able to use this, anyone want it?

"I’m pleased to advise you that you were among the first 400 applicants for a CompTIA Server+ beta voucher. I have enclosed the voucher number for you to use in registering for the exam. "

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Bump... I'd chance it!

got your email thismorning by the way... will replay thisevening.. hectic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Barrypr

I'll send you on the info, I think you need to sit it soon though!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

You won't get the result until September or October I think. I sat the beta Linux+ a while back and I won't hear til August at the earliest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Barrypr

Ya it said that alright, you get the result when the exam becomes available to everyone in October

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭nellocon

Hey all,

Just wondering what people think of this course. It seems pretty informative and more complex than the usual comtia exams.

Any body have input on this course?

• Advertisement
Advertisement