Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about where to place an ad

Options
  • 06-05-2009 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Quite new ish here and trying to put up an ad for some pups I have for sale.
    I was having a look and there does not seem to be a section for pets.
    Would it be ok to put them in the general section or is there a pet section that I am too blind/stupid to see?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

The Animal & Pets Issues forum does not allow the sale of animals. This is from the charter there...

Animal Sales.

No animals may be sold or traded on this forum. Re-homing is not a problem (this may change) but any rehoming can NOT involve money changing hands, and the animal must be "to good home only", it is the owners responsibility to ensure that anyone offering to take care of their animal is responsible and has done his or her research on the animal, I recommend you don't just go by how somone comes across online, insist on a home-check.

We also have a blanket ban on the sale of animals on adverts.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Ah that'd be why. Cheers for that dude

Advertisement