Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Craft Beer and Cider Festival: Belfast 21-23 May

• 06-05-2009 12:00pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hilden Brewery are organising an event called "Love your independents" in Belfast on 21-23 May. It looks like almost all of the craft breweries will be there:
    • Carlow Brewing
    • Clanconnel
    • Franciscan Well
    • Galway Hooker
    • Hilden
    • Mac's Armagh Cider
    • Messrs Maguire
    • Porterhouse
    • White Gypsy
    • Whitewater

An independent Irish importer will have wine available, and there'll be food and live music.

Custom House Square, Belfast (10 mins walk from Central Station)
    May 21st to May 23rd 2009.
    1pm to 11pm

Admission free before 4pm, £5 thereafter.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Looks good, I see blackhawks has some entries in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dereko1969

could be a good way to start the h*inekin cup final weekend off, have some decent beers before heading over to edinburgh and being assailed with macromuck ads all over the stadium before retiring to a local hostelry and drinking pints of heavy...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Sadly, I just heard from the organisers and they've hit some insurmountable red tape and are cancelling the event.

They hope to get it rescheduled later in the year.

I'd appreciate it if a mod could edit the title of this thread to add "Event Cancelled".

*sniff* :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

That is a really pity

Advertisement