Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MTB parts

Options
  • 06-05-2009 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

I have a few Brand new Parts that i want rid of because i need cash and dont need spares:D
    It would probably suit sombody wanting to upgrade a lower end MTB.

I have one Suntour Epicon Front Fork,
    Air sprung.
    Magnesium Lowers
    Adjustable travel, very plush.
    Still has stickers on it.
    Has gotten very good reviews.

Looking for e120 ono.

Front wheel
    QR Hub,
    double walled, eyeletted rims.
    Tioga Factory Tyre.
    Tektro 160MM Rotor.

e60

Tektro IO disc brakes
    Includes:
    Calipers, pads, cables(inner and outers),levers
    Again totally unused, perfect for a disc conversion.

Looking for e60

1 1/8" Stem and Handlebars, nice rise on the bars. The bars and stem are standard size.

E20

I also have a Halfords advanced(made by Thule) roof mounted cycle carrier, used once, and i have 2 so one side is used once the other isnt touched.

Looking for e80 for the two.

I'll post pictures later when I get a chance to get the camera out.

:):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Hey what rim is on the wheel? How much use is on it?

I might be interested in the roof carrier, can you let me know the exact model.

Also what size is the stem? Standard size is too vague.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Halfrauds

penexpers wrote: »
    Hey what rim is on the wheel? How much use is on it?.
    The wheel is brand new, never used, neither is the tyre or disc, Rim is disc only. it says wpp1 on it, they come on the carrera fury and banshee, havnt seen them on anything else. Decent wheels.
    I might be interested in the roof carrier, can you let me know the exact model.
    Its a halfords advanced roof mount, they only make the one type(or so i was told), you need roof bars for it to fit.
    Fits anybike, except hardtail bikes with crazy travel up front(150mm+)

Also what size is the stem? Standard size is too vague.
    Its a 1 1/8th stem maybe 80mm long its quite short, should fit standard 31.8 XC bars. Ill double check when i get home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭blog_blog_blog

Hi what colour is the fork? If iys black i,ll take it with wheel for 150.
    thanks

Hi what colour is the fork? If iys black i,ll take it with wheel for 150.
    thanks

The fork has black uppers and grey lowers. Il do the wheel and the fork for e160 less the tyre and the disc. The parts are 100% unused and new. Il post the pictures tomorrow.
    :)

Halfrauds wrote: »
    The fork has black uppers and grey lowers. Il do the wheel and the fork for e160 less the tyre and the disc. The parts are 100% unused and new. Il post the pictures tomorrow.
    :)
    Whats the exact model of the fork? Does it have RL/d written on it?Is there a cable with it ? Does it have mounts for V brakes?.

PS:Dont want a tyre/disk/less disc only rim.. Going to use v-brakes.

• Advertisement

Whats the exact model of the fork? Does it have RL/d written on it?Is there a cable with it ? Does it have mounts for V brakes?.

PS:Dont want a tyre/disk/less disc only rim.. Going to use v-brakes.

The fork isnt pop-loc or whatever suntour call it, lockout is on the R/H leg.
    This fork is the top of the range SR Suntour fork, Its brand spanking. Only thing written on it is EPICON on both legs. You can fit the remote lockout if you like.

Your not going to get any new long travel fork with V-brake mounts. They are all disc, the mounts for this are Post Mount. Ill do you a deal if you want to upgrade to disc spec as i have pretty much all you need for the conversion.

The wheel i have is disc only you wont be able to use V-Brakes on it.

Ill do the Fork, wheel and disc brakes(front and rear callipers, cables, 160mm adaptor, and levers) for e215.

Discs are great you can cycle with a buckle, they are better in the muck and wet, the pads last longer, you dont have to replace rims.

I Dont want flashy discs or bells. I want to be able to lock the bike in town sometimes. Discs scream rob me!. The fork you have is 120mm travel? I've seen 2009 100mm Suntour Epicon RLD with v brake mounts. Goodluck with sale.

I Dont want flashy discs or bells. I want to be able to lock the bike in town sometimes. Discs scream rob me!. The fork you have is 120mm travel? I've seen 2009 100mm Suntour Epicon RLD with v brake mounts. Goodluck with sale.

sure whats the point in taking a drop in quality just so your bike *may* not get robbed, scanger will rob whatever they see:D

Ye mine are long travel so dont have the v-brake mounts, the 100mm ones will! for XC only!

I have a few Brand new Parts that i want rid of because i need cash and dont need sparesbiggrin.gif
    It would probably suit sombody wanting to upgrade a lower end MTB.

I have one Suntour Epicon Front Fork,
    Air sprung.
    Magnesium Lowers
    Adjustable travel, very plush.
    Still has stickers on it.
    Has gotten very good reviews.

DSCF0988.jpg
    DSCF0990.jpg
    DSCF0998.jpg
    DSCF0999.jpg
    DSCF1000.jpg

Looking for e120 ono.

Front wheel
    QR Hub,
    double walled, eyeletted rims.
    Tioga Factory Tyre.
    Tektro 160MM Rotor.

DSCF1014.jpg
    DSCF1015.jpg
    e60

Tektro IO disc brakes
    Includes:
    Calipers, pads, cables(inner and outers),levers
    Again totally unused, perfect for a disc conversion.
    DSCF1009.jpg
    DSCF1010.jpg
    DSCF1011.jpg
    Looking for e60

1 1/8" Stem and Handlebars, nice rise on the bars. The bars and stem are standard size.
    DSCF1013.jpg
    DSCF1012.jpg
    E20

I also have a Halfords advanced(made by Thule) roof mounted cycle carrier, used once, and i have 2 so one side is used once the other isnt touched.

Looking for e80 for the two.

I'll post pictures later when I get a chance to get the camera out.

smile.gifsmile.gif

Old post.. Do you still have fork?>

• Advertisement
Advertisement