Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Netgear Router Password

Options
  • 06-05-2009 12:40pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Im trying to do some port forwarding and need to get access this but I dont know the password. I've tried my user account number with the username of admin but have had no joy.... help!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

it may well still be set to the default which would be the username 'admin' and the password of 'password' (without quotes).

if it's not that then they did used to use 1234 as the password but that was long ago. if you've a reaosnably new router (the 614) the default should be password.

failing that, if it's been changed and you don't know what it is you could try calling UPC, they may have a common password that they use when setting them up.

Advertisement