Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd History Exams

Options
  • 06-05-2009 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭

What topics are people looking over for the two core exams?

For Religion and State I'm thinking Cromwell's policy in Ireland and the various views about predestination.

For Modern America I'm thinking the Origins of the Civil War and the New Deal wrt the Great Depression.

What are others thinking?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

pithater1 wrote: »
    What topics are people looking over for the two core exams?

For Religion and State I'm thinking Cromwell's policy in Ireland and the various views about predestination.

For Modern America I'm thinking the Origins of the Civil War and the New Deal wrt the Great Depression.

What are others thinking?

Exact same for Modern America as yourself, but also looking at Jackson era just in case. Have done SEction 1 of course today, did Section 2 yesterday, so should be sorted.

As for Religion & State, well it can go blow it out its a***. Have never been so uninterested in any aspect of history in all my life. Hoping I scrape by, have looked at Jesuits, Calvinism, Lutherism for European Section, will decid on Irish section another day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Yeah absolutely agree on Religion and State. Complete and utter horsesh*te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭McNuggy

pithater1 wrote: »
    core exams?

you were spot on with the modern america !!!

anyone know of any hints given bout religion and state?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

ye but we had a choice of 12 questions in the end

dont know why i did so much work when i only had to do one lecture for essay and two for exam

Advertisement