Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Google StreetView

• 06-05-2009 1:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭

Saw the car this morning, anybody have any signs prepared?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I thought it had done Carlow :(

Was seen there about 2 weeks ago by one of the lads I work with..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Dam it i missed it! Was gonna run after it dressed after mr blobby :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

My wife and I where standing out the front of our house when it drove down our cul de sac last week.
    So when he turned around and came back we were stood side by side waving at him. the driver slowed down, waved and went on again.
    I had suggested a sexual pose but sadly she wasnt up for this as god knows how long it will be until its updated in the future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

tombull82 wrote: »
    My wife and I where standing out the front of our house when it drove down our cul de sac last week.
    So when he turned around and came back we were stood side by side waving at him. the driver slowed down, waved and went on again.
    I had suggested a sexual pose but sadly she wasnt up for this as god knows how long it will be until its updated in the future.

Few people appreciate genius in its time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Morf wrote: »
    Few people appreciate genius in its time!

I thought it would have been good for a laugh, but too true, it could possibly be online for years and I'm sure our kids wouldnt think it to be so funny when they look up their house in a few years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

tombull82 wrote: »
    I thought it would have been good for a laugh, but too true, it could possibly be online for years and I'm sure our kids wouldnt think it to be so funny when they look up their house in a few years.

Nah man, would have been classy and humorous, you missed out budday, old school...

Advertisement