Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,365 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Poor Fizz :(

Poor us the viewers does anyone care about Fiz :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Henry the 8th!! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

i dont know about you guys but i just cant get used to OWEN BEING NICE. :eek:twice in one week.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

cats.life wrote: »
    i dont know about you guys but i just cant get used to OWEN BEING NICE. :eek:twice in one week.:D
    i'm the same, being nice doesn't suit him :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Euwww noooo Anna, don't kiss him!!! :(:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Are we supposed to believe that Becky's Clarkie dumped her on the first day of their holiday and her response was to quit drinking? For one thing that's the most out of character thing anyone on this show has ever done (including Owen being a nice guy), and for another Becky would have to be hospitalised for severe withdrawal if she suddenly stopped drinking.:rolleyes:

It was also beyond unbelievable that Amy would respond to Becky with such joy when the last time she had anything to do with her was when she cowered upstairs while Becky smashed her house up with a hammer and threatened to kill her mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

iguana wrote: »
    Are we supposed to believe that Becky's Clarkie dumped her on the first day of their holiday and her response was to quit drinking? For one thing that's the most out of character thing anyone on this show has ever done (including Owen being a nice guy), and for another Becky would have to be hospitalised for severe withdrawal if she suddenly stopped drinking.:rolleyes:

It was also beyond unbelievable that Amy would respond to Becky with such joy when the last time she had anything to do with her was when she cowered upstairs while Becky smashed her house up with a hammer and threatened to kill her mother.

Plus, what is it with Steve McDonald's choice of women?? He gave up Kym Marsh to go with Becky!! No man in his right mind would do that!! And even Tracy Barlow is a hell of a lot sexier than string-bean Becky yet Steve starts getting pangs of guilt over spending the night with her!

I always knew that his taste in women was up his @rse when he fell for Alec Gilroy's posh grandchild Vicky all those years ago.

Plus, what is it with Steve McDonald's choice of women?? He gave up Kym Marsh to go with Becky!! No man in his right mind would do that!! And even Tracy Barlow is a hell of a lot sexier than string-bean Becky yet Steve starts getting pangs of guilt over spending the night with her!

I always knew that his taste in women was up his @rse when he fell for Alec Gilroy's posh grandchild Vicky all those years ago.

Didn't he only marry Vicki for her money? He was in love with Fiona but Vicki was very rich so he dumped Fiona and married Vicki. He used her for her money and tried to get her sent to prison instead of him which made her realise he never loved her so she testified against him and he got a 2 year sentence.

The really weird thing is all of the women who fall for him. He's not exactly an adonis. Why do so many attractive to very attractive women want him. Michelle, Tracey and Fiona are all a bit out of his league. Fair enough if he was also smart, charming, witty and kind but he isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Didn't he only marry Vicki for her money? He was in love with Fiona but Vicki was very rich so he dumped Fiona and married Vicki. He used her for her money and tried to get her sent to prison instead of him which made her realise he never loved her so she testified against him and he got a 2 year sentence.

The really weird thing is all of the women who fall for him. He's not exactly an adonis. Why do so many attractive to very attractive women want him. Michelle, Tracey and Fiona are all a bit out of his league. Fair enough if he was also smart, charming, witty and kind but he isn't.

Fair play Iguana, your memory is a lot better than mine! Although I do think there initially was an attraction between Steve McDonald and Miss Prim. It's amazing to think how many women he's actually had, not forgetting his marriage to Karen as well. Maybe it might have had something to do with the fact that he was a bit of a bad boy in his time but these days he seems to be a bit of a "loveable gom" - a fair bit removed from his shady past.

I miss Karen!! How awesome was she :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

is it me or does steves daughter amy seem to ruin his life more than anyone else haha she tends to hear and blab a lot of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 17,932 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Fair play Iguana, your memory is a lot better than mine! Although I do think there initially was an attraction between Steve McDonald and Miss Prim. It's amazing to think how many women he's actually had, not forgetting his marriage to Karen as well. Maybe it might have had something to do with the fact that he was a bit of a bad boy in his time but these days he seems to be a bit of a "loveable gom" - a fair bit removed from his shady past.

Didn't Steve and Karen get married on a bet/dare the first time round?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

mrDerek wrote: »
    is it me or does steves daughter amy seem to ruin his life more than anyone else haha she tends to hear and blab a lot of stuff

She is:

A chip of the old block,

an apple that did not fall far from the tree,

Fair play Iguana, your memory is a lot better than mine! Although I do think there initially was an attraction between Steve McDonald and Miss Prim.

Yeah they dated as teenagers, then Vicki was gone for years to boarding school. When she came back he was living with Fiona and running a disastrous T-shirt company. Vicki kept pumping money into it, in order to get close to Steve and he liked being with someone with so much money, so he married her. And Fiona ended up shagging Jim, even though she was engaged to and pregnant by some other guy.
    Didn't Steve and Karen get married on a bet/dare the first time round?

Yeah, IIRC, they ended up playing chicken with each other, each sure that the other would call a halt. But neither did so they ended up married.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

And Fiona ended up shagging Jim

GROSS!

GROSS!

Not as gross as this special Christmas;
    66A53AB8-BEB8-413C-A7D618F62210C0A6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

put it away my eyes hurt :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

Not as gross as this special Christmas;
    66A53AB8-BEB8-413C-A7D618F62210C0A6.jpg
    feck ya :Dim only after ateing me dinner.lol

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

Looks like we'll finally see Frank's true colours. In September he will rape Carla. Peter will try help Carla through it but when she makes advances on him,he rejects her and, she attempts to commit suicide.

I hope they do this properly, its such a sensitive issue and needs to be approached cautiously.

Looks like we'll finally see Frank's true colours. In September he will rape Carla. Peter will try help Carla through it but when she makes advances on him,he rejects her and, she attempts to commit suicide.

I hope they do this properly, its such a sensitive issue and needs to be approached cautiously.

Am i right in saying there hasn't been a rape on the street since toyah?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

This must be the start of Chris s
    brain tumour

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just watching tonight's episodes now. Amber's a half wit..the racket she made coming in.... It's a bit out of character for Sinita at the moment, the way she has no time for her. The cheek of her too...with half her mad families coming to stay whenever they feel like it....feck sake:mad:. I'm on my holiers from work atm and I'm a wee bit merry so excuse my ramblings.

That's a terrible uncomfortable lookin' sofa Cheryl's got herself....no back to it at all.

For frig sake! Does Gail ever leave Nick alone???? She has absolutely no business telling him who to hire!

I totally forgot that today was Monday. I saw the comments here about tonight's episodes and was wondering why Corrie was on, on Sunday.:o

Iguana...you've a brilliant memory:). I can't recall half the things you post here. The girl who plays Kylie is a good actress. I'm sort of glad she's bonded with Gail..I can only bear Gail when she's being nice.

I totally forgot that today was Monday. I saw the comments here about tonight's episodes and was wondering why Corrie was on, on Sunday.:o

Ah those were the days... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 86,365 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Am i right in saying there hasn't been a rape on the street since toyah?

Maria's "attempted rape" by Frank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Banjara

Been away a while and it's not difficult to catch up on what has been missed.... but a couple of Qs:

Are Aud and Mark/Marcia a 'couple'????

Where is Fiz? Presume she's in the nick and if so, where's the baby? Did John Stape ever get caught .... or is he over here?????

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Banjara wrote: »
    Been away a while and it's not difficult to catch up on what has been missed.... but a couple of Qs:
    Are Aud and Mark/Marcia a 'couple'????

Yep.
    Where is Fiz?Presume she's in the nick and if so, where's the baby?

Yep, Roy and Hayley are looking after the baby.
    Did John Stape ever get caught .... or is he over here?????

He's still on the run.

• Advertisement

Don't know what to make of this?:confused: A whole new level of ridiculous.
    Coronation Street's wannabe model Rosie Webster is to be kidnapped by twisted John Stape for a second time, a report has claimed.

The feisty brunette, played by Helen Flanagan, comes face-to-face with John in October when he makes a shock return to Weatherfield, according to The Sun.

John hopes to avoid being spotted by locals when he makes his comeback, but is apparently forced to snatch Rosie to keep her quiet when she sees him.

A show source told the newspaper: "John has been known for his murders before but he now becomes a serial kidnapper as well. He snatches Rosie after it looks like she is going to let on he is back."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement