Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Where is Les gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Les left about 3 years ago, i think the storyline was that he went touring with a band as a roadie. His charchter is still kept going, I think Peter Barlow was on the phone to him when Leanne had a miscarraige so he could theoretically still return.

In real life the actor playing Les was caught slagging off Corrie and its actors to a tabloid along with telling future storylines and he was asked to leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

bijapos wrote: »
    Les left about 3 years ago, i think the storyline was that he went touring with a band as a roadie. His charchter is still kept going, I think Peter Barlow was on the phone to him when Leanne had a miscarraige so he could theoretically still return.

In real life the actor playing Les was caught slagging off Corrie and its actors to a tabloid along with telling future storylines and he was asked to leave.

'a band' :rolleyes:

He went touring with his favourite band Status Quo, often referred to him as 'The Quo".

Arguably, one of the best bands in the World.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

syklops wrote: »

He went touring with his favourite band Status Quo, often referred to him as 'The Quo".

arguably indeed!

syklops wrote: »

Could be but I don't think he did, I remember they decked him in the Rovers and they agreed to play at the wedding so he wouldn't sue them but I'm pretty sure he is off with some other crowd. Either way their wedding was gas.

"Here's one for Keith Moon!".

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Who is the Prison Warden, what was she in before. looks familar.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Deise Tom wrote: »

Don't know but the blonde one in the mother and baby unit is Beverly Callard's (Liz) daughter!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

Coronation Street's Michelle Connor and Ciaran McCarthy will begin making plans for a huge wedding when they return to Weatherfield, a report has claimed.

The happy couple, played by Kym Marsh and Keith Duffy, will soon be back on the cobbles with the news that they are tying the knot, according to the Sunday Mirror.

However, a happy ending may not be on the cards for Michelle and Ciaran as Duffy recently confirmed that his next stint on the programme will be shorter than expected.

However, Duffy has confirmed that he won't be returning to the Manchester serial for long, leaving fans to speculate on what will become of Michelle and Ciaran's relationship.

Marsh told New magazine: "He needs to be at home in Dublin to support his daughter Mia - who has autism - when she makes the transition to secondary school.

"I'm not sure what that means for Michelle and Ciaran's relationship because I haven't seen any storylines, but if they do break up it will be interesting to see if he breaks her heart or she breaks his."

I like Michelle and Ciaran as a couple, I think they have great chemistry.

Michelle will also go back and work with Carla in Underwrold!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Deise Tom wrote: »

Dystin Johnson who was Norma in Shameless.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

iguana wrote: »
    Dystin Johnson who was Norma in Shameless.
    Ah ! Thanks a million, that was driving me crazy. Cheers !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

im glad fiz got hooked in the face, maybe shed learn some cop on going around meddlen in the affairs of the prison drug dealer :O what did she expect a hearty pat on the shoulder "oh you win this round you red headed rascal"

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Sylvia calling Roy a "woman's blouse" was hilarious! :)

Thought Mary's comment to Emily Bishop was funny

"Lose your Christianity and find your inner cow for once!" :D Emily hadn't a clue what she was on about.

Wonder what Kylie has planned for this week, I expected David to make a surprise appearance in the Rovers all night and get into a row with the two lads.

Agreed that Fiz is a right dope, I doubt that anyone could be that clueless, especially after Becky told her to keep quiet and keep her head down, in an ordinary prison she won't last more than 4 weeks with all the junkies after her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

I think Fiz was consumed by the want of her baby by grassing on the junkies but at the moment its not even safe for her baby to be there. They could definitely harm her.

Although with Becky gone there mightnt even be a baby!!

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Oh god please let Fizz be murdered in prision! She drives me insane. As for kylie jesus it was only her 24th birthday get over the fact that David wasnt around she was acting like a spoilt child!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,365 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kate Ford (Tracey) has signed a new longer contract :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I think Fiz was consumed by the want of her baby by grassing on the junkies but at the moment its not even safe for her baby to be there. They could definitely harm her.

Although with Becky gone there mightnt even be a baby!!

I think it serves her right.Helping john with a body in first place.I would have locked her up aswell.
    Becky would make a better mother anyway.When is john coming back lol

That Carla one drive me nuts aswell,what is with all these stupid characters in the soaps lately.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Wish there was a dislike button :(

I wonder has her storyline changed. A few months ago the spoilers were that she'd come back pregnant, miscarry, not tell anyone and goad Becky into attacking her so Steve would blame her for the miscarriage, leading to Becky's departure. And now the spoilers are saying she will be expecting twins with no mention of the miscarriage and attack by Becky.

I hope the miscarriage/Becky attack story turns out to be untrue. It's unnecessarily twisted and nasty. If Tracey is staying on, the writers need to dial back her craziness. Fair enough let her be a bit of a bitch but the pantomime level of crazy-evil needs to stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Ah Feck, useless character, badly portrayed IMO

• Advertisement

That kidnapping storyline was shocking bad, it lasted the whole of five minutes:rolleyes:
    I did laugh at Roy coming out from behind the bushes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

Rosie will try seduce Jeff (Sallys ex? or still boyfriend?) once she makes her cobbles comeback later this year.

Kevin and Sally will have a one night stand....so boring, like we couldn't see that coming!

Talk about OTT storyline!- Sophie and Sian plan to marry but Sophie leaves Sian heartbroken because she develops feelings for Amber (!!!). Amber kisses Sophie on a night out to stop a guy hassling her and after that Sophie starts to have feelings for her! Oh God I can just imagine Dev's dramatics if his darling daughter Amber pursues a lesbean relationship!

Two such annoying families!

Rosie will try seduce Jeff (Sallys ex? or still boyfriend?) once she makes her cobbles comeback later this year

Where has Jeff been recently dont think he has been around since they came back from Paris

blondie7 wrote: »
    Where has Jeff been recently dont think he has been around since they came back from Paris

I'd assumed that when she turned down his marriage proposal that their relationship was over. It's pretty stupid to bring him back now after months of not even being mentioned. I also think that as selfish as Rosie is, she would never, ever hit on her mother's boyfriend. She has always been written as being quite opposed to cheating and very protective of her mother and sister's relationships.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

iguana wrote: »
    I also think that as selfish as Rosie is, she would never, ever hit on her mother's boyfriend. She has always been written as being quite opposed to cheating and very protective of her mother and sister's relationships.

She had no problem going with John Stape when she knew he was with Fiz.

Epicurus wrote: »
    She had no problem going with John Stape when she knew he was with Fiz.

True, I meant more since she found out about Kevin and Molly. She hated him for how much he hurt Sally and when Tommy hit on Sian she got revenge on him for not respecting Sophie. She'd never set out to cause her mother that kind of pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,365 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rosie wants her parents to unite so she tries it on with Jeff so Sally will dump him

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just watched tonight's episodes. Marc's a halfwit. He kept asking Audrey if he should 'come out' to everyone..and she kept insisting he shouldn't. It was blatantly obvious she'd be mortified if everyone knew. It mustn't have crossed his mind. Big tit.

Maybe she should've just been straight with him. Instead of saying 'I don't want to put you through it' (telling everyone)..she should've said 'no fcukin' way!! I don't want everyone to know I'm shifting a fcukin' weirdo!!!

• Advertisement

I was just thinking there.. what age is Audrey? Maybe it's normal in England for auld ones to be out dating and stuff. If there was a 70yr old widow in my mother's street at it there'd be some serious gossip. Never mind if the man in question was dressed as a woman.:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement