Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Whats up now? Do Tyrone, Kirk and Tommy kill the dealer? Very clever too going there in a van with Underworld slapped all over the side, easily traced.

I wonder how long the peace between Kylie and Gail will last, she's turned over a new page so many times its like reading War and Peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

bijapos wrote: »
    Whats up now? Do Tyrone, Kirk and Tommy kill the dealer? Very clever too going there in a van with Underworld slapped all over the side, easily traced.

...and asking him to get the girlfriend to leave Fiz alone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Yeah, Michelle's gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Something occured to me tonight during one of Peter Barlow's scenes. He reminded me of someone else....

count-the-count.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Bloody hell,:) Franks mother was Peggy from "heartbeat".Some change from looking like a tramp in that:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

efb wrote: »
    Yeah, Michelle's gone!

What? :eek:

Im about a week behind at the moment.

With that in mind, can someone tell me is Fizz thick or just really really naive? Has she never seen Bad Girls?

Who in their right mind, grasses up a dealer, and 2 days later brings her child into the prison, where she has just made several dozen enemies? If it was me, I'd be telling Roy and Hayley to take the baby and move to Timbuktoo and change their names.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

leahyl wrote: »
    Definitely prefer Kylie to Becky - I think Katherine Kelly overacts a bit sometimes but the girl that plays Kylie does it just enough to make it so believable:D

I think Becky was much better years ago, but now we're just sick of the repetition of her life-nothing goes right for Becky and as soon as something goes right for her we can instantly, rightly predict that its gonna go wrong!

I think if we were comparing the Becky of a few years ago with Kylie's character, Becky would be classed as the better character but now definitely Kylie is better!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,369 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

efb wrote: »
    Yeah, Michelle's gone!

Which one?

Michelle Connor the character is returning and Stella (Michelle Collins) survives :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Which one?

Michelle Connor the character is returning and Stella (Michelle Collins) survives :p

Apologies, Mockney Stella. We <3 Michelle Connor.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Which one?

Noooo....!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Begod and doesn't Audrey have some chequered love life - there's not a middle aged man with a shady secret in Weatherfield that she hasn't tapped;)

Think it's time for the Becky Show to come to an end - not a whole lot more they can do with her unless they snap her out of her depression and get her back to being a good time girl. Really grates on me how she goes on about My Maxie - he's NOT yours Becky. And surely she would be happy that he was going to Kylie & David - at least now she has a chance of being an auntie to him. Ok so Kylie's an orange moany-hole with a permanent can in her hand and David is a borderline psychopath but kiddie could do worse...although Gail-Force will be his Granny now. Shudder.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

optogirl wrote: »
    Think it's time for the Becky Show to come to an end - not a whole lot more they can do with her unless they snap her out of her depression and get her back to being a good time girl. Really grates on me how she goes on about My Maxie - he's NOT yours Becky.

She annoyed me when she made her "as if you care" comment to Steve. He lost his daughter, a child he's been involved with since she was a small baby and raising for years, because he was protecting her interest in Max, a nephew she'd met a couple of months previously. She had even been Amy's step-mother for nearly 2 years at the time and she could barely care less. She's a horrible human being, I wish they had trammed her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Corrie is beginning to remind me of Dallas back in the day, every few weeks someone is in hospital dieing or on life support or something else, Tram crash, Peter, Fiz, John Stape, Leanne and now the double whammy of Stella and Carla.

They must have a full on hospital set built and are trying to get as much value out of it as possible. Chris will probably be in there soon enough too.

Stella's daughter is a total whinging bitchy pain in the backside, get rid of her, she contributes nothing but more misery to the Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,275 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Poor Lloyd - I feel so sorry for him! That bastid Chris - he's sooooo sneaky!:D

Does anyone think that Peter actually has strong feelings for Carla? There have been a lot of those 'looks' between them recently. I think he loves them both!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,589 ✭✭✭Speak Now

leahyl wrote: »
    Poor Lloyd - I feel so sorry for him! That bastid Chris - he's sooooo sneaky!:D

Does anyone think that Peter actually has strong feelings for Carla? There have been a lot of those 'looks' between them recently. I think he loves them both!

Just like last time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Where has Kens dog gone to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

We should start a bring back Eccles campaign.

Lloyd is a mug - I don't care how nice a person you are, allowing your girlfriend's ex, who used to beat her up, live in yer gaff and monopolise your time with her is ridiculous...however, I hope they have an affair and bugger off. Apart from being very good looking she is a complete non-entity as a character and it appears all she is good for is flashing her shoulders on a daily basis. Buy a tip that fits ya love. Even Russ is annoying and Corrie usually cast their kids well. Get rid.

Eva is also a head melt - what age is she? She behaves like a 4 year old - they should rope in Supernanny to tell her her be-hav-ya is un-assept-able.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

fagdeirdre3.jpeg

:D:D

optogirl wrote: »
    We should start a bring back Eccles campaign.

:confused:Eccles was in this episode. Deirdre had him on a lead when she and Ken spoke to Carla outside the bookies. When they stopped Eccles even jumped up on Deirdre like he wanted to play with her.

34e2ezn.png

So the littlest dog on the cobbles is ok but the biggest isn't long for this world. Schmeichal is about to come down with a terminal case of something or other, ahead of Chesney and Katy's baby being born.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

frank foster is wan psycho nutter!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

First time I heard Rita saying that she had a car.Never seen her drive anything:eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Crikey, where are all the Corrie fans gone? I thought there would be rakes of discussion on last night's events!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I thought the actress that plays Carla did a great job last night, yeah i thought there would be more discussion aswell:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Great acting by Carla last night but Corrie has just gotten so bad, people don't want to discuss it!!

casio4 wrote: »
    I thought the actress that plays Carla did a great job last night, yeah i thought there would be more discussion aswell:eek:

Yes great job by her and way better than Maria's "attack" but to be fair Carla was actually raped

lizt wrote: »
    Great acting by Carla last night but Corrie has just gotten so bad, people don't want to discuss it!!

I think we've all gotten "excitement fatigue" from the show. If every second week has a major crime, crash, break-up, murder, exhumed body, man falling from 8 story building and living, kidnapped drug dealer, mad woman smashing up her neighbours house, rape, etc. It gets to the point where it's damn hard to care. Especially when the consequences of such actions are usually more or less forgotten about the following week. The Barlow's living room even looks the exact same as it did before Becky took a sledgehammer to it, ffs. And to top it off, it's all spoiled months in advance so it isn't like any of the crazy action is even a surprise.

I actually enjoyed Rita and Dennis' quiet conversation about their relationship more than the Frank/Carla stuff. Not because the Frank/Carla stuff was bad, but because it was unusual to just see a quiet heartfelt scene and because I hadn't read about it 4 months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

typical carla gets raped and leanne feels the victim ;o fuuukin hell

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

I agree with Iguana the spoilers are coming out way too early and every story is spoilt now.

I think Alison King is doing a fantastic job playing Carla, that detective one that is dealing with the case, could she be anymore insensitive?

• Advertisement

The stupid cops and Maria are ruining the storyline couldnt act to save their lives :mad: Carla and Frank are playing blinders

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement