Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

syklops wrote: »
    For the majority of my childhood, Coronation Street was on at 7.30 Monday Wednesday and Friday and that was it. Very rarely a football match would go over time and it would be moved, but that was very rarely.

Now, they move it about willy-nilly.

Its not like it was in my day.
    Don't forget the extra episodes they've snuck in too. 7.30, back at 8.30...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

When I was a child Corrie was on every night of the week because RTE were still playing catch up with ITV.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

The state of Michelle in that dress :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Never mind her - I've seen romanian gypsies dressed better than that

Did anyone else feel that Michelle was being a teeny bit insensitive unloading on Carla about her cancelled wedding? It's only been a couple of months since Carla cancelled hers and was raped as a result. It's likely to still be raw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

iguana wrote: »
    It's likely to still be raw.

:D

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Good God just how poor is Keith Duffy. No emotion or in anyway believable...

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i loved keith, ill miss him in corrie. i loved his scenes with peter. and thought the pairing of him an michelle was funny and ironic.... two pop stars together! clever....when he accused nick of being raciest last week, it was the best line ever.... i thought he was good generally, and didnt over do the irish/orish B****x some people do on UK tv.... because hes an ordinary bloke from dublin and has more sense.....

iceblue wrote: »
    i loved keith, ill miss him in corrie. i loved his scenes with peter. and thought the pairing of him an michelle was funny and ironic.... two pop stars together! clever....when he accused nick of being raciest last week, it was the best line ever.... i thought he was good generally, and didnt over do the irish/orish B****x some people do on UK tv.... because hes an ordinary bloke from dublin and has more sense.....

I hope you're being ironic...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 86,380 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What was the point of Kieran and Michelle returning :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

So we could all admire his new choppers! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Strange how nobody thought of looking for Max in the Rovers, its is where he grew up, its not as if he knew Beckys new flat :rolleyes:. Also how did he get out of the house, the latch on the door is far too high for a kid?

LOL at Sally about Becky : "yes we work in the same organisation but at different levels". FFS you'd think she worked for Intel out in Leixlip with 5,000 employees :pac:. She plays the snobby cow very well.

I think the point was to get a storyline to get Michelle back into the show, and I for one welcome her. I think she is a good actress and the fact that she doesn't spend her day frowning and being bitchy is welcome for a young female on Corrie, it seems most of them are either permanently angry or total bitches.

I think Keith Duffy personally didn't want a long storyline because of the situation with his daughter here in Ireland so I think he just signed up for the return story for a few weeks. He has said before that he doesn't like being away from her for such long lengths of time and filming Corrie didn't suit him. Either way him going on a cruise ship leaves him open to return in the future, at least he wasn't bumped off.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,380 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tyrone's lady friend Kirsty
    is to become pregnant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

is to become pregnant

That was quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

syklops wrote: »
    That was quick.

no wasting time in these soaps;)

bijapos wrote: »
    Either way him going on a cruise ship leaves him open to return in the future, at least he wasn't bumped off.

It's a shame John Stape didn't get his hands on him...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

is to become pregnant

i also heard she's meant to turn pure psycho along the lines of stella in eastenders, she chases after tyrone and tina in a high speed pursuit and fit of extreme jealousy, so perhaps the baby is a figment of her imagination? I hope not or poor tyrone will be devastated again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Ah no :eek: Poor Tyrone cant have to stay with that one!
    She has no personality and is obviously slightly unhinged.

Also why was Michelle so 'off' with Julie?
    You'd swear Michelle was royalty with her snotty attitude towards the people who,not so long ago,she was serving pints to!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

ITV are acting the bollix now with the way they are chopping and changing the times cory is on.Now its on at 8 tonight, all because of that other crap!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭d1975

jimmyw wrote: »
    ITV are acting the bollix now with the way they are chopping and changing the times cory is on.Now its on at 8 tonight, all because of that other crap!:rolleyes:

It wasn't on on Monday at 8.30 due to that I'm a celebrity yoke hence to why it was on last night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

Obviously after all those heartbreaks Michelle and Carla should become lesbians... would be some men wish come true ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Oh my god i hate that kid faye, the adopted daughter of Anna. She really has a face for slapping and is a cheeky little ****. Its ridiculous how they all keep mollycoddling her and letting her away with her attitude.

qwertytlk wrote: »
    Oh my god i hate that kid faye, the adopted daughter of Anna. She really has a face for slapping and is a cheeky little ****. Its ridiculous how they all keep mollycoddling her and letting her away with her attitude.

+1
    Can't stand her - spoiled little brat

qwertytlk wrote: »
    Aseth wrote: »
    +1
    Can't stand her - spoiled little brat

I'm beginning to think they are lining her up to be the next David Platt. I hope not. I see Owen losing his patience with her some day and introducing her to the back of his hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Aug2009

So what is the big Christmas story on Corrie this year?
    It is amazing how something just happens to coincide with Christmas every year. Happy Holidays is right!

Aug2009 wrote: »
    So what is the big Christmas story on Corrie this year?
    It is amazing how something just happens to coincide with Christmas every year. Happy Holidays is right!

I think we have Katy's baby being born and Peter and Carla's affair. And possibly Tracy's miscarriage and Sally beginning a relationship with Frank.

I'm hoping Tina will break up with the doctor for good - they are not really suited for each other. Doctor(what's his name anyway?) could hook up with Maria or maybe Michelle.
    I kind of regret Becky leaving the show - she is back to her ould self, no moaning and whining anymore.
    And please please get rid of Leanne - I can't stand her anymore. Always suspicious, always complaining. Maybe another killer on the Street or an accident? :P
    Someone posted as a spoiler that
    Peter and Carla might get together even just for a short romance?
    I personally would like that to happen.

I think we have Katy's baby being born and Peter and Carla's affair. And possibly Tracy's miscarriage and Sally beginning a relationship with Frank.

Sally and Frank together? Yeah, I can see that happening. They will suit each other...

Huh? All that on Christmas Day? I'de better stay off the brandy till its over or I wont have a clue in January whats going on :).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Love Rosies new eyebrows :rolleyes:

Why is Gail acting like shes on the verge of dotage?
    Shes like one thats in love with Nick the way shes carrying on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement