Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭tinyjiney

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Did anyone notice the date on the speed datihg cards were Mon Jan 5th?

+1

..and they turned up anyways......maybe ther'll be another on friday....:p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Did anyone notice the date on the speed datihg cards were Mon Jan 5th?
    Ooh, good observation! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Rosie has the Frankie Sanford haircut i see!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Rosie has the Frankie Sanford haircut i see!

It suits her

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

It's also grown 6 inches in 3 weeks - fantastic! . . . must be all the brain action just below that's stimulating it.

• Advertisement

She has a brain :eek:

Kaching wrote: »
    She has a brain :eek:
    No she doesn't!
    False alarm. :pac:

Please Posy give the ole ticker a rest :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

After what Frank has done to Maria and Carla, I'm surprised that Carla has'nt hired a private investigator to check if he has done it to anyone else. I suspect that Sally is in for a wake up call - now that she has definitely burned her bridges with Carla.

Hmm- does anyone know if Sally will be number three to be attacked by Frank? I wouldn't wish that kind of ordeal on anyone though, not even Sally! :p
    Does Frank's mother have her doubts about him? I haven't seen Corrie in a while, but I remember one episode where she didn't seem totally convinced of his innocence.

• Advertisement

Posy wrote: »
    Hmm- does anyone know if Sally will be number three to be attacked by Frank? I wouldn't wish that kind of ordeal on anyone though, not even Sally! :p
    Does Frank's mother have her doubts about him? I haven't seen Corrie in a while, but I remember one episode where she didn't seem totally convinced of his innocence.
    Of course she wouldnt seem convinced look at him sure ! the only way he's going to get some is obviously by force like .
    and I dont like the way they aren't making it out to be a big enough thing its all a bit too casual

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Yes, she doubted him at the start. On Monday she also went to Carla and offered to give her Franks share of the company if Carla dropped all charges. To me this means she has some serious doubts.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,459 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Sally looking really well..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Stop drinking.

seanybiker wrote: »
    Stop drinking.

good advice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

I can't wait for the look on the self-satisfied cows face when the latest attempt at social climbing leaves her flat on her arse! I've hated that Sally b*tch for years. (Character wise)
    Actually, there's a lot of comeuppances to look forward to!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,382 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Rosie's hair and eyebrows real?

what an odd question
    but yeah id say so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

seanybiker wrote: »
    Stop drinking.

Can't beat the auld beer goggles!

Tyrone's girlfriend is mental!
    Ah, getting poor Rita pulled over for doing 33mph. She must be gutted it wasn't Tina!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

I think I read somewhere that Sally is going to be number three. Looking forward to it (but not in a psycopathic way) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Is Rosie leaving the street soon? Heard she keeps fainting on set

• Registered Users Posts: 86,382 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kaching wrote: »
    what an odd question
    but yeah id say so

They are awful

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Is Rosie leaving the street soon? Heard she keeps fainting on set
    she was having panic attacks on set but i'm not sure if she's leaving

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    They are awful

I quite like her hair the eyebrows are shaped terribly though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Where's kevins baby he hasnt been around for a while?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

deelite wrote: »
    Where's kevins baby he hasnt been around for a while?

Haha, that's one thing that makes me laugh about all soaps!! Babies and children always seem to be forgotten..

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

casio4 wrote: »
    she was having panic attacks on set but i'm not sure if she's leaving

Yes Rosie is leaving Corrie. She has already filmed her final scenes i think.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Why protray Rita as a whinging old bag? Her character's been through far worse down the years than getting a measly ticket for speding. Yet she's a whining wreck...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

buzsywuzsy wrote: »
    Haha, that's one thing that makes me laugh about all soaps!! Babies and children always seem to be forgotten..

they do dont they? i think little hope is always upstairs 'asleep' whenever they were doing scenes in that house, Maria's fella is either in a 'friends house' or in 'school or creche', while she's in the pub drinking/gossiping/working! i remember once not so long ago she was pushing the stroller but said in her conversation with another character that he was in 'creche' i remember thinking wtf?

but i think Kevins Dad minds 'little Jack' or at least thats the excuse i remember hearing,

My crazy storyline theory! :D :
    maybe in whatever time it will turn out he had a live in nanny the whole time who he will probably fall in love with right when Sally needs him after her 'attack' if it happens.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement